Users Online Now: 1,103 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 136,089
Pageviews Today: 220,227Threads Today: 71Posts Today: 1,360
02:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Last Prediction Thread on GLP for 2012: ET First Contact By or before December 19 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is it. I hate to be making prediction threads on ET First Contact, since several of the dates given to me by my contacts in the end became duds which I find quite depressing to recover from. I really hoped that they happened, but it seems that the Contact will only start when the massive geophysical events start taking place. At that time, people would already start seeking questions for the rise in geophysical events that normalcy would start to unravel, and that's when they can start the first contact.

My latest info from e-mails sent to me by my online contact Elessa states that there will be open contact by December 19 2012, and that it will be a "day to remember for ages". They told me that the shit will start hittin' the fan starting from December 12 2012, and that it will mark the beginning of a series of violent geophysical events that will happen in concert with Earth's full-blown start of its ascension to 4th density/5th dimension on 12/12/12. They told me Mag 6s and 7+ earthquakes will be "fairly common" after Dec 12 2012, and Mag 8-9s would be a "weekly occurence" before "pole shift starts after the 3 days of darkness, when the Earth stops rotating on its axis starting on Dec 22 2012".

My info is corroborated from this site, too: [link to www.examiner.com]

"Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth. "

abductabductabduct
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP