Users Online Now: 2,311 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 949,940
Pageviews Today: 1,306,006Threads Today: 369Posts Today: 6,091
10:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING! Cell phone and search engine doom! What the %$#& is going on????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been trying for the past half-hour to make calls on my LG cell phone (I'm with Telus) and the following message keeps coming up:

"CALL FAILED PLEASE
!!!! TRY AGAIN"

After this happening for a few tries, I thought I'd google the phrase to see if other people were having the same problem. This is the what I found on my search engine page when I searched within the time frame "Past hour":

National Seminar on Dynamics of Co-operative Sector in India: Call ...
knowledgesteez.wordpress.com/.../national-seminar-on-dynamics-of-...45 minutes ago - National Seminar on Dynamics of Co-operative Sector in India: Call for Papers. « Previous ... CALL FOR PAPERS: ... Email check failed, please try again. Sorry ...
2nd National Conference on Computer, Communication and ...
knowledgesteez.wordpress.com/.../2nd-national-conference-on-comp...57 minutes ago - ... Kamalpur CALL FOR PAPERS: You can submit your papers on the following themes for presentation at the conference. ... Email check failed, please try again ...
Data protection commission investigate abortion-related phone calls ...
kclr96fm.com/.../data-protection-commission-investigate-abortion-rel...10 minutes ago - Listeners to KCLR have been getting in touch to say they received such calls – many of them last night at around 8 o clock ... Email check failed, please try again ...
Javier & Tatiana's Wedding « Mike Lesnick Photography's Blog
www.mikelesnickblog.com/archives/26559 minutes ago - Send to Email Address Your Name Your Email Address loading. Cancel. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Email check failed, please try again ...
Libertarian Critical Theory and Political Economy? | ThinkIR
www.thinkir.co.uk/the-language-of-libertarian-critique-and-the-glob...20 minutes ago - It would bring what Goodfellow calls the “voice” of “those affected” to the fore, and call for a fundamental recasting of .... Email check failed, please try again ...

Every single entry had the phrase "Email check failed, please try again".

So...

I googled "Email check failed, please try again", and this is what I got:

Artwork Update » The Rabid Blog
rabidhorse.com/artblog/?p=551
2 minutes ago - loading. Cancel. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Email check failed, please try again. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
Writing Assignment: Spelling Exercise — First Today, Then Tomorrow
whowritesforyou.com/.../writing-assignment-spelling-exercise/?...51 minutes ago - loading. Cancel. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Email check failed, please try again. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
“The Crucifixion”: Teaser Illustration. « Al Cook's "Necropolis"
alcooksnecropolis.wordpress.com/.../the-crucifixion-teaser-illustrat​io...58 minutes ago - loading. Cancel. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Email check failed, please try again. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
Javier & Tatiana's Wedding « Mike Lesnick Photography's Blog
www.mikelesnickblog.com/archives/265511 minutes ago - loading. Cancel. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! [b]Email check failed, please try again. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
For the Love of Friday- Scenes from our Thanksgiving | Two Delighted
www.twodelighted.com/.../for-the-love-of-friday-scenes-from-our-...49 minutes ago - loading. Cancel. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Email check failed, please try again. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

I'm now going to see how far down this rabbit hole goes and keep checking the phrases that come up.

Anyone else encountering this communications doom?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP