Users Online Now: 1,340 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 47,460
Pageviews Today: 85,987Threads Today: 48Posts Today: 768
01:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So i was shopping today, and My wife said she saw me in a different aisle, asked how I changed clothes so fast...MUST READ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was at Meijers today with my wife. We were alone and seperated. I went to the automotive section, I don't know where she was. After about 30 minutes or so, I ran into her, and she started laughing, asking why I was trying on different clothes and shoes and stuff. I had no idea what she was talking about. She said she had just seen me with different clothes on, down a different aisle. She thought nothing of it. I laughed it off. She swore up and down she had seen me, we almost started to fight over it. So we started looking for this guy who looked like me. We asked a lady where she said she saw me, and she said yes, I was just there, but with different clothes, to my surprise. Now this got my attention, did this guy look so much like me that my wife and another person said it was me? She even said she remembered my 6 point wedding ring (it's a 13/16 shaped like a nut gold)...I was floored....when we were leaving the store my wife yelled at me, there he was on the walk outside the store, i saw him, and it kinda looked like me, but he turned, and started walking fast away. I yelled for him to wait a minute...he started to run, and avoided me clearly. I also noticed my wedding ring. I couldn't catch this guy, and he seemed to just disappear. I walked back to my wife in awe. Could I have just seen myself from the future, and caught myself? I just got accepted to U of M and start in January, and was going to take some classes of a higher level. Did I get into something that allowed me to come back to see myself? I am just creeped out now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP