Users Online Now: 1,460 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 227,894
Pageviews Today: 374,379Threads Today: 118Posts Today: 2,155
05:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SOLID PROOF that until around 2007 people were claiming the End of the World would happen on SUNDAY, December 23, 2012 (and not Dec 21)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm tired of this bullshit about the "End of the World" happening on Friday, December 21, 2012.

This is BULLSHIT, because I can remember VERY WELL that until around the year 2007, EVERYONE was talking about SUNDAY, December 23, 2012 as the end date.

And I can prove it with LINKS!

Look:

"The Maya say the solar system rotates around Alcyone in a 26,000 period. The end of this period is Dec 23, 2012 and is supposed to be the birth of Venus."

source: [link to www.greatdreams.com]

Also, look at THIS, posted on Apr 11 2004:

[link to www.unexplained-mysteries.com]

And THIS question posted on Yahoo Answers in 2005:

[link to answers.yahoo.com]

Also, check this text posted on January 13, 2006 in the about.com website:

[link to ufos.about.com]

Scroll down until you find a comment posted on December 7, 2007 by "C Dub" that says:

The Mayan calendar is divided into Seven Ages of Man. The fourth epoch ended in August 1987. The Mayan calendar comes to an end on Sunday, December 23, 2012. Only a few people will survive the catastrophe that ensues. In the fifth age, humanity will realize its spiritual destiny.

SO, who invented this bullshit about December 21st?

I remember VERY WELL how people used to talk about December 23rd 2012, and not December 21st!

Who changed that?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP