Users Online Now: 1,741 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,503,078
Pageviews Today: 2,489,283Threads Today: 928Posts Today: 16,862
11:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have had prophetic dreams my entire life...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know exactly what is going to happen in the next 50 to 100 years.

China will emerge as the next power and will enforce the use of the Chinese dollar.

Approximately 10 years ago, I dreamt of myself with 2 people, a male, and a female.. we were looking at the contents of our hands and holding Chinese currency. These 2 people are my best friends today which I did not know previously. They had a grim expression of concern.

War will be present in our near future on a scale never seen before. Rivers of bodies will pour out of the cities. I dreamt of mountains of bodies as well. There will be great tidal waves.

There is some type of energy headed towards earth. I dreamt that I was up in space, receiving counsel from half naked beings who seemed to emerge out of space itself, as if they were poking through. This energy is blue. It is good. It may have already come during the Venus Transit.. I have begun to feel the effect of it. It is becoming more intense as we approach the tipping point. My awareness is growing and so is my telepathic ability. I can also produce significant amount of heat with my hands.

You have to understand many people are not ready for ascension or enlightenment, hence why war is on the rise right now, people are instinctively rebelling against it as they have been conditioned against it, and conditioned to respond with malice as opposed to patience. War is a direct result of the ample amount of energy that is available to us, unfortunately, we have been geared to use energy for war, hence why the world is about to erupt in violence.

Many will die.

It is possible that all these dreams are illusions and psycho psematic. I do not doubt that, however.. more and more are becoming very real, ie. my 2 friends, and other details I have left out.

I have a clear picture of the world 70 years from now, after the great war. I can describe it to you if you wish.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP