Users Online Now: 2,111 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 969,879
Pageviews Today: 1,807,070Threads Today: 878Posts Today: 15,738
08:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dec.21,2012 Is the begining of the age of Aquarius (UPDATED WITH MUST SEE VIDEO !)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is an important date for the human species Dec. 21 2012 is when the earth moves into the age of Aquarius where we the human species start to become more conscious of being The Myans and Egyptian had this ancient knowledge no one really knows whats going to happen it could be the start of World War III where man kind is starting to be conscious of being and is in a battle for Power but what ever the case may be either Dooms Day or a new begining for the human race its going to be big for all to see the spirit is alive and ready to move into the next dimension we are God we are the light of being conscious Its almost time and only few know (Indigo)

Here is a song about astral projection alot of you have heard this song and didnt even know what it was about [link to www.youtube.com] we as humans need to realise who we really are and were some dont even give it a chance and through it out as crazy not understanding but in the New Age all will see

UPDATE: I put this video togather today about the spirit and the consciousness goes in dept at 1:27 if you dont have time to watch my whole master peice if you like it or dont dosent bother me so bring on the trolls

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP