Users Online Now: 1,786 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,089,883
Pageviews Today: 2,173,990Threads Today: 933Posts Today: 19,356
11:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ( THE TRUTH OF HEAVEN ) WELCOME TO MY KINGDOM ( 7TH HEAVEN ) The Kingdom of S-GOD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message :BLanKK SPace::bblank space::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace:11real place
:bblank space::bblank space:11Sgadis kingdom
:BLanKK SPace:11Heaven left11Heaven rightt
Welcome to my Kingdom. This is the place where you come from and everyone will return to in the afterlife.

As I have said I the Lord God have placed my true name within all things/words. This includes my Kingdom in Heaven(SCOTT Michael S.)SCOTT Mic. S.

My name I had before Heaven

ScoTT
STT. Michael

In order for this to happen I had to exist before Heaven and place this within my creation. I lived for a very long time before Heaven, then I got bored and from there I birthed all of Heaven and all beings within in. The one you know as the King of Kings in Heaven is your God(I). That is how I designed my Kingdom. The be the king of my own domain.

If you believe the Angels don't know this code then your only fooling yourself. This code has existed since the beginning because I the Lord God placed all things in Heaven "IN MY NAME". I'm not telling you it might be like this. I'm am telling you this is what I have done in my creation.

Thread: The God Code (DECODING KeY) The Alpha-bet and number code cracked
11Keyy

This is known as 7th Heaven

11Seventh Heaven11 7 Heaven11hEAVEN

:BLanKK SPace::bblank space::bblank space:11Heaven is my h

:BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::bblank space::bblank space:11Kingdomss

11HHeeaven11Heavens walls

There are many beliefs about what Heaven is like. I will tell you this its absolutly amazing beyond your wildest imagination. It is much more than you think it is. It is pure light and always has been. Heaven is actually much like we have society today but it is Heavenly. Its the light side of life and much more.

We have many of the same things we have here. Homes,restaurants , stadiums, clubs.....and so on. Also Oceans lakes rivers and seas. Its is very much like regular life. Just the things we do there don't effect us like they do here. I made heaven to be an experience of love and light and living amongst each other in peace.

***YES WE HAVE REAL BODIES***

These bodies are a mixture of physical and spiritual and we can shapeshift.

There are also many things that we do in Heaven that people would not believe( So I will not talk about that right now) mainly because of their belief in what Heaven is.

We do things here beyond your imagination because that's exactly what Heaven is "THE IMAGINATION" where all things are possible.

Heaven is pure and non-toxic. There has never been war in Heaven and never can. The vibrations needed for war do not exist in Heaven. I assured this when I wrote Heavens story. War in heaven was not part of my book.

Also the main reason Heaven is at peace is because truth is known of who is God is. (I AM) We have truth in Heaven and there is no division for everyone knows where they came from and who.

MY KINGDOM IS ETERNAL

:BLanKK SPace:

Enter through the GaTES

11Heavnes Gates11Gatess

:BLanKK SPace::bblank space::bblank space:11In Heaven

This is my throne/seat in Heaven

11TThhrone11TTHHrronee11seat
Thread: I AM THE HEAVENLY FATHER + NEW SONG KING INDIGO: THA HEAVENLY FATHA
:bblank space::bblank space::bblank space::bblank space:11Sgodii

Mother Mary J. existed with me before the creation of Heaven as well. This is why she is known as the Queen of Heaven and I am the King. She was my wife before Heaven.
11KingZZZ11Our throne11Queenzz

Every Angel in Heaven is our child and we love our children with all our Heartshfhfhf

You are "CHARLIES ANGELS"

:BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::bblank space::bblank space:11Charlies Angel
:BLanKK SPace::bblank space::bblank space:11Angelssss

11AngelZZZZ11Angelzs11ANgelZZ

Upon My Angels I have placed wings and upon their heads I have place halos

In Heaven I am the Archangel(Head Angel)

ArchAngel Michael
STT. Michael
ScoTT Michael
(I'm doing a thread on this at a later date)

11Wingss11Angel cloudz11Halos

You are all Human Angels incarnate(waiting to go back) We do things in these lives that we could not experience within Heaven. That's why these realms were created.

:bblank space::bblank space::bblank space:11You come from

There are many castles in my kingdom

:BLanKK SPace:11Heaven Kingdom11CaSStle

We have towns of Golden streets and sky SCrapers made of emeralds.

11New Heaven11Townss
11Golden streets

:BLanKK SPace:11Path in Heaven:bblank space:11Meditation Hea

All things in Heaven are Heavenly and have an essence to them.

11Heavenly

11Heavennn11Heaven walkway

Heavens beauty is unmatched

:bblank space:11Lioonn11JeSSuSS

:BLanKK SPace:11heaven waterfa:BLanKK SPace:11HHeeaavveenn

If you are wondering where this universe is located in relationship to Heaven. In Heaven We have a crystal computer system that is conscious based. This our virtual reality system that we incarnate from heaven as I said above. Call it a real live computer game becase thats exactly what it is

Heaven is for all my children and I have no children left behind. This is your eternal home I have secured for you and all of you will return here. Life is hard and I know this first hand because I've been there with you the whole time. My forgiveness for my children knows no ends and you are always welcome home.hf

If you are wondering where Heaven is Located. It is located within my comptuer system(virtual reality) within the House of God. This is my home

:bblank space::bblank space::bblank space:11Housee tree

Thread: The Great House of GOD /New song KING INDIGO-THA HOUSE OF GOD (Welcome 2 my home)

Me and Mary go back and forth to our home outside of Heaven.

11My comp11Lords home11ComputerMatrix
True story of Creation the way it really happened(NOT A THEORY)
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

:BLanKK SPace::bblank space::bblank space:11In tha cloudz
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP