Users Online Now: 2,502 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,237,879
Pageviews Today: 1,745,844Threads Today: 482Posts Today: 8,977
02:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dutchsinse Scams Woman $1000 For Film That Was Never Produced On HAARP Rings
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Posted from Facebook!

He's paying them back in realtime the money Dutch scammed them for. I just saw $275 being paid back to those people!

[link to www.theweatherspace.com]

It seems a cult is in the making, which is called Dutchsinse. Michael Yuri Janitch has been giving information about government activities for years, but a few of them are not what it seems like. Even those who are against him are a target and here at TheWeatherSpace.com we are showing the world.

Dutchsinse claims doppler radar rings show where HAARP is targeting, but Senior Meteorologist Kevin Martin says this is impossible. We here at TheWeatherSpace.com urge you to take this warning seriously about this person so you do not fall for what a poor woman did when she gave him $1000 for something he failed to never produce.

"We've had a number of people come to us about these rings and I can tell you this is not the case where HAARP is involved," said Martin. "There are legit HAARP readings out there and then there are the scammers like Dutchsinse. Dutchsinse's HAARP Rings is a calibration of the doppler radar and not of the HAARP frequency levels. Do you would never be able to see a HAARP frequency wave on doppler, they are vastly different."

Dutchsinse has formed a cult of followers who believe in HAARP rings. Those followers are being led blind down a path to his ever whim, without answering the facts pointed out to him.

Recently, he's lost his donation account with Paypal for it when a lady gave him a $1,000 donation toward producing his own film about what he's been talking about. This lady, who wants to remain anonymous to us, has come to us to tell her story.

"Dutchsinse said he needed funds to produce a movie about what he was talking about so many people (including myself) chipped in," she said. "I gave him $1,000 toward it. He produced some film that was full of copyright videos and nothing original, which was flagged for copyright. He never gave me answers back when I asked him what he did with my money. He is only after your money."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP