Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
To summarize, the problems with women are...
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 28314185:MV8yMDYxNzA1XzM0NjgzMzE2X0Y2N0ZBN0U4] yep, you forgot the descriptive word: Manipulative. and selfish and immature and greedy and messy and ..... [/quote]
1. Too emotional - will vote for liberals like Obama based on feelings
2. Will consistently vote for entitlements and sexism in their favor
3. If in the workplace they will use sex to advance beyond their level of competence
4. If in the workplace they will sue or threaten to sue to money or advancement
5. If in positions of power (often gained via points 3 and 4) they will engage in anti-male sexism and promote women over men
6. Will quit their jobs at a moment's notice if they latch onto some sucker to pay for them to sit at home watching soap operas - wasting the resources spent educating and training them
7. Will divorce said men in order to steal their wealth and turn them into debt slaves via alimony and "child support."
No, women shouldn't be forced to stay at home, but too many laws have been created which unfairly favor them and harm society.
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Kava Plant May Treat Anxiety
Watch the Biggest Explosion Ever Seen on the Moon
Gun control: Cartridge ID law to take effect
Humans Fully Outsourced to Robots by 2045?
Google’s Plan To Take Over The World
Scientists Denying Human-Caused Climate Change Fade from Existence…Except in the Media
54 CO Sheriffs File Federal Lawsuit Over New Gun Laws
Central Banks to Dominate the Forces of Movement in the Week Ahead
China Spends $125 Billion Per Year On Riot Gear And 'Stability Maintenance'
Proposed New Toothbrush Could Secrete Caffeine During Brushing Process
Food Allergies Testing for Anger Management in Children
Muslim Brotherhood infiltrating US college campuses
Pentagon Unilaterally Grants Itself Authority Over ‘Civil Disturbances’
FEMA Plans Clear-Cutting 85,000 Berkeley and Oakland Trees
How Psychiatry Went Crazy - The "bible" of psychiatric diagnosis shapes—and deforms—both treatment and policy
How Electric Spacecraft Could Fly NASA to Mars
Haptic Technology Lets You "Touch" Virtual Objects
What The 'End Of Ownership' Will Look Like
US Suspends Constitution in Permanent World War on Terror
Media Now Openly Admitting The Government Controls The News
L.A. Schools: We Won’t Suspend Kids For Mouthing Off Anymore
Google-Berg Merger Ushers in Planned-Opolis Future in the Hybrid Age
Soros Eyes the South Carolina Obamacare Nullification Movement
New App Lets You Boycott Koch Brothers, Monsanto And More By Scanning Your Shopping Cart
Socialism Leads to Toilet Paper Shortage in Venezuela
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2012 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (5 queries)