Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
To summarize, the problems with women are...
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 23383749:MV8yMDYxNzA1XzM0NjgzMzM3X0IzNEVGNUZD] men [/quote]
1. Too emotional - will vote for liberals like Obama based on feelings
2. Will consistently vote for entitlements and sexism in their favor
3. If in the workplace they will use sex to advance beyond their level of competence
4. If in the workplace they will sue or threaten to sue to money or advancement
5. If in positions of power (often gained via points 3 and 4) they will engage in anti-male sexism and promote women over men
6. Will quit their jobs at a moment's notice if they latch onto some sucker to pay for them to sit at home watching soap operas - wasting the resources spent educating and training them
7. Will divorce said men in order to steal their wealth and turn them into debt slaves via alimony and "child support."
No, women shouldn't be forced to stay at home, but too many laws have been created which unfairly favor them and harm society.
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Pentagon Announces It Will Quarantine Soldiers Returning From Ebola Mission
Nintendo is making a fatigue and sleep-tracking health device
Pope Francis: ‘Evolution of Nature Is Not Inconsistent With the Notion of Creation’
Government Agencies Are Secretly Going Through Your Snail Mail, Too
Breast Cancer Charity Accused of Partnering with Corporations Linked to Cancer-Causing Products
Rising Global Temperatures from Climate Change Linked to Increase in Violence
Flight MH17 - What You're Not Being Told
Lowe’s Hires Robots for the Holidays
Chicago Official Illegally Offers Cash, Prizes for People who Vote
7 in 10 Young Americans Too Fat, Uneducated, or Criminal to Join Army
Reid warns of impeachment fears in fundraising email
Obamacare Covers Foreign Diplomats
New Crystal Could Let Divers Breathe Underwater
Scientists Found Signs Of Life Deeper In The Earth Than Ever Before
Ex-CBS reporter says government bugged her computer
Businesses and schools prep for civil unrest in Ferguson
Muslim Leader Warns Canada It’s ‘Under Attack’
Did You Hear? Texas Plans to Fingerprint EVERYONE within the Next 12 Years
Now We Will Watch How The Stock Market Performs Without The Fed’s Monetary Heroin
Globalization = Permanent Instability
Google Pill to Diagnose Disease
WTO Says U.S. Consumers Don’t Need to Know Where Meat Comes From
A Dallas Company Finds Profit in Video-Only Jail Visitations http://www.
Why Are TV Stations Advertising Viagra to Children?
Pope Contradicts Genesis Account of Creation, Argues ‘God and Evolution’ Are Compatible
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2014 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.006s (5 queries)