Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
To summarize, the problems with women are...
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 28380907:MV8yMDYxNzA1XzM0NjgzMzUzX0UyNzk5NjYz] This is the Truth. [/quote]
1. Too emotional - will vote for liberals like Obama based on feelings
2. Will consistently vote for entitlements and sexism in their favor
3. If in the workplace they will use sex to advance beyond their level of competence
4. If in the workplace they will sue or threaten to sue to money or advancement
5. If in positions of power (often gained via points 3 and 4) they will engage in anti-male sexism and promote women over men
6. Will quit their jobs at a moment's notice if they latch onto some sucker to pay for them to sit at home watching soap operas - wasting the resources spent educating and training them
7. Will divorce said men in order to steal their wealth and turn them into debt slaves via alimony and "child support."
No, women shouldn't be forced to stay at home, but too many laws have been created which unfairly favor them and harm society.
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Obamacare Hardship Exemption Offered to Offset Hardship Caused by…Obamacare
(VIDEO) MSNBC Host Says “SANTA ‘COULD BE TRANSGENDER”
Convention of States: We Can Rein in the Federal Government
Science Focues on Body’s Own ‘Inner Light’ as the Ultimate Healer
Druids celebrate winter solstice at Stonehenge
House Introduces Bill to Prevent Military Pension Cuts
Recession in 2014: “The Government Will Not Be Able to Save the Economy”
Map: Areas Of Probable Power System Collapse: “130 Million Lacking Power For Several Years”
The truth about Education – A Truth We have to Accept
Obama Sends Openly Homosexual Delegation to Russian Olympic Games – Advances Communist Goal #26
U.S. Air Force plans to add 1,000 new cybersecurity personnel
'Green Bullets' Overtaking Lead Thanks to EPA, State Regs, Military
Autism and Vitamin D
Meteor Slams Moon, Creates 59-Foot-Wide Crater
Scientists Manufacture Biofuel from Algae in Minutes
An Inside Look at Sustainable Farming in America
Plant some flowers the macho way: from the end of a shotgun
Scientists looking closer at what happens when body dies...
First foreign-owned toll road hits Dallas!
You'll Never Guess Where This FBI Agent Left a Secret Interrogation Manual
Magic Mushrooms Repair PTSD?
OH Bill Would Require Parents to Undergo State Investigation Before Homeschooling
9/11 Families 'Ecstatic' They Can Finally Sue Saudi Arabia
Experts Fear Nuclear Famine: “A Disaster So Massive in Scale that No Preparation is Possible”
Supreme Court to make landmark ruling on prostitution
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2014 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (5 queries)