Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
To summarize, the problems with women are...
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 28381590:MV8yMDYxNzA1XzM0NjgzMzY0XzU3MzA1MDAz] I love any and all women. Except the ones who snore. [/quote]
1. Too emotional - will vote for liberals like Obama based on feelings
2. Will consistently vote for entitlements and sexism in their favor
3. If in the workplace they will use sex to advance beyond their level of competence
4. If in the workplace they will sue or threaten to sue to money or advancement
5. If in positions of power (often gained via points 3 and 4) they will engage in anti-male sexism and promote women over men
6. Will quit their jobs at a moment's notice if they latch onto some sucker to pay for them to sit at home watching soap operas - wasting the resources spent educating and training them
7. Will divorce said men in order to steal their wealth and turn them into debt slaves via alimony and "child support."
No, women shouldn't be forced to stay at home, but too many laws have been created which unfairly favor them and harm society.
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
University Staff Forced to Address Their “Heterosexual Privilege”
Abby Martin To "Piss Moran": MSM Filled Corporate Shills Who Continuously "War Monger & Fear Monger!"
Economist Warns of Collapse Risk: “Will Not Allow Life to Continue As We Know It”
This HD Video From Space Is Going To Change The World
Herman Munster (John Kerry) urges US envoys to make ‘climate change’ priority
Stolen Passports Prompt Terror Concerns in Missing Jet
UPDATE: STOLEN EUROPEAN PASSPORTS ON MISSING PLANE
9 Million Lbs. of “Diseased and Unsound” Meat May Have Reached 35 States, Says USDA
Russia Drafts Law That Targets Journalists as Terrorists
The Drone That Will Shoot You With an 80,000 Volt Taser
Names of Everyone on Board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
North Korean missile mishap
Scientists Unlock Mystery of Out-of-Body Experiences (OOBEs)
ICE SILENT ON RELEASE OF 2,228 ILLEGALS Refusing to disclose names, criminal histories of detainees
HOLDER SUES TO PROTECT ISLAM Claims beard-length rule violates 1st Amendment
Louisiana Threatens To Sue MoveOn.org Over Billboard
UFO enthusiast says aliens may inhabit southern Taiwan mountain
Facebook Now Restricting Free Speech When It Comes To Guns
Why is There GMO Sugar In Salt??
Famous Prankster Arrested, Video Confiscated for 'Evidence'
Oklahoma House Votes to Protect Property Rights from Feds and UN
College Grads Taking Low-Wage Jobs Displace Less Educated
Missouri Teachers Object to Being Shot During Active Shooter Drills
World Health Organization calls for sugar tax
Leaked Documents from Secretive Meeting of Global Bankers at the 2013 International Monetary Conference (IMC)
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2014 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.007s (5 queries)