Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
GiveMeGossip.com - Gossip Forum
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
To summarize, the problems with women are...
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 28297369:MV8yMDYxNzA1XzM0NjgzMzc4XzQ3OUQyRDY5] This is a very accurate description. I'm sad to admit. [/quote]
1. Too emotional - will vote for liberals like Obama based on feelings
2. Will consistently vote for entitlements and sexism in their favor
3. If in the workplace they will use sex to advance beyond their level of competence
4. If in the workplace they will sue or threaten to sue to money or advancement
5. If in positions of power (often gained via points 3 and 4) they will engage in anti-male sexism and promote women over men
6. Will quit their jobs at a moment's notice if they latch onto some sucker to pay for them to sit at home watching soap operas - wasting the resources spent educating and training them
7. Will divorce said men in order to steal their wealth and turn them into debt slaves via alimony and "child support."
No, women shouldn't be forced to stay at home, but too many laws have been created which unfairly favor them and harm society.
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Found: Early Black Hole 12 Billion Times More Massive Than Our Sun
Chemicals From Beauty Products Have Migrated To Antarctica
New Mysterious Craters Found In Siberia
Human Head Transplants Will Not Be Possible By 2017
How Many Constitutional Rights Have We Lost?
North Carolina Legalizes Prostitutes For Politicians
KFC to Serve Edible Coffee Cups
Google wants to rank websites based on facts not links
Eleventh Hour Drama For Net Neutrality
Cyber Bullying Legislation Passes PA House. House Bill 229 would make cyber harassment of a child a punishable offense
DNA Activation for the Golden Age
Are We Living In A Holographic Universe?
Scientists Fear CIA Funding Geoengineering to Control ‘Weaponized Weather’
IBM Watson Dehumanizing Veterans Care
Max Keiser: Welcome to the New World Order
Forced Adult Vaccinations at Federal Levels
The Media Is "Run By A Tiny Group Of Politically Motivated Moguls", And "Controlled By The CIA"
Inside The Food Industry: The Surprising Truth About What You Eat
Monday Feb 23 Will Be GLPVCs TheRawFeedLive's Last Show
Hollywood Studio Caught Producing ISIS Videos
A meteor going 45,000 MPH lit up the sky in western PA. You could see it from Ohio and New York!
America : Freedom to Fascism
Rapper Afroman Caught On Video Punching Woman At Nightclub
USDA Approves First GMO Apple For Planting
US Senator used old photos of Russian troops to push Ukraine war propaganda
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2015 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.006s (5 queries)