Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
To summarize, the problems with women are...
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 19208427:MV8yMDYxNzA1XzM0NjgzMzkwX0Q3QzU4OEQ1] can say just about the same thing about blacks. white males are the most discriminated against race/sex. [/quote]
1. Too emotional - will vote for liberals like Obama based on feelings
2. Will consistently vote for entitlements and sexism in their favor
3. If in the workplace they will use sex to advance beyond their level of competence
4. If in the workplace they will sue or threaten to sue to money or advancement
5. If in positions of power (often gained via points 3 and 4) they will engage in anti-male sexism and promote women over men
6. Will quit their jobs at a moment's notice if they latch onto some sucker to pay for them to sit at home watching soap operas - wasting the resources spent educating and training them
7. Will divorce said men in order to steal their wealth and turn them into debt slaves via alimony and "child support."
No, women shouldn't be forced to stay at home, but too many laws have been created which unfairly favor them and harm society.
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Predatory tax lien buyer spreading misery across U.S., but who’s behind it?
Virginia Cops Encouraging Citizens to Take Photos of Other Citizens Taking Photos
CNN Caught Staging News Segments on Syria With Actors
Why Are Key Obama Policies Shrouded in Secrecy?
Where are the FEMA Camps? Right In Front of You
Most Americans Aren’t Getting Enough of this Vital Nutrient
Inventor of ADHD’s Deathbed Confession: “ADHD is a Fictitious Disease”
Iron Mountain- The Blue Print For Tyranny (Playlist)
Scientist Photographed Soul Leaving the Body in Death?
Method of Recording Brain Activity Could Lead to Mind-Reading Devices
FHA To Drop Loan Limits (Lowering The Brad Pitt Mortgage Limit), Hawaii Still The Highest
Student Arrested for Burping During Class
Odds of Alien Life 'Very High,' House Panel Hears
Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs and chicken
ATF used mentally disabled as bait, other rogue tactics in stings across the nation
Will McDonald’s employ $15/hour cashiers?
Google open up users' archives of Gmail and Calendar for downloading
Surprise! Plenty of Obama money for these people Newest plan for stabilizing economy not intended to help U.S
Strange malware thought to communicate over computer speakers
Universe: Top scientists gather in Dallas to dissect space, matter, time
Great pyramids of the gophers? Digging deeper into the Mima mystery
Android to settle with FTC over flashlight app that sent location data to advertisers
Governments Will Eventually Have to Get in Bed with Cryptocurrencies
The Fight to Control the Global Climate
Food safety Supermarkets selling chicken that is nearly a fifth water
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2014 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (5 queries)