Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
To summarize, the problems with women are...
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 19208427:MV8yMDYxNzA1XzM0NjgzMzkwX0Q3QzU4OEQ1] can say just about the same thing about blacks. white males are the most discriminated against race/sex. [/quote]
1. Too emotional - will vote for liberals like Obama based on feelings
2. Will consistently vote for entitlements and sexism in their favor
3. If in the workplace they will use sex to advance beyond their level of competence
4. If in the workplace they will sue or threaten to sue to money or advancement
5. If in positions of power (often gained via points 3 and 4) they will engage in anti-male sexism and promote women over men
6. Will quit their jobs at a moment's notice if they latch onto some sucker to pay for them to sit at home watching soap operas - wasting the resources spent educating and training them
7. Will divorce said men in order to steal their wealth and turn them into debt slaves via alimony and "child support."
No, women shouldn't be forced to stay at home, but too many laws have been created which unfairly favor them and harm society.
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
The Fascist Monopoly on Electricity
The Chinese government is building affordable housing in Brooklyn
New Study: Hepatitis B Vaccination in France Sparked a Wave of New Cases of Multiple Sclerosis
Rouble collapse prompts Moscow shopping spree
Hedge Fund Manager Who Remembers 1998 Rout Says Prepare for Pain
Police union boss flips out over cartoon showing kids telling Santa, "Keep us safe from the police"
13,500,000 Millennials Live in Poverty.
46,000,000 Americans on Food Stamps.
65 Percent of Children Live in Households on Federal Aid Programs
Sony Hackers Threaten 9/11 Attack on Movie Theaters That Screen ‘The Interview’
Why Are Atheists Investing So Much Money on Billboards Fighting a God They Don’t Think Exists?
These American Generals Are Taking a Public Stand Against Barack H. Obama
Is Your Church Secretly Indoctrinating You To Accept Chrislam?
‘Lucius II The Prophecy’ Video Game Lets You Be The Antichrist
State Orders All-Natural Creamery To Inject This In Its Milk
Video: Border Patrol Agent Claims FEMA Expects ‘200 Million Deaths’
ALERT: Secret Service experts worry about Obama’s safety; now fearing a repeat of JFK
How long can Ebola live?
Research finds copyright confusion has 'chilling effects' in online creative publishing
Attitudes to climate change depend on people's sense of belonging to the planet
Climate change could leave cities more in the dark
Crashing crude may blow a $1.6 trillion hole in the global oil sector, annually
Some experts Warn of bonds funds Crashing in 2015
Five reasons why you’re totally crazy if you aren’t growing your own food
Deadly Fukushima radiation up 50,000% as elevated radiation levels seen across North America
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2014 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.006s (5 queries)