Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
To summarize, the problems with women are...
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Bluebird:MV8yMDYxNzA1XzM0NjgzMzk2XzNFQTYyREUw] Same could apply to many men. Stereotyping is always a bad idea. BTW, I'm more conservative than most men I know. The rest sounds kind of jelly. [/quote]
1. Too emotional - will vote for liberals like Obama based on feelings
2. Will consistently vote for entitlements and sexism in their favor
3. If in the workplace they will use sex to advance beyond their level of competence
4. If in the workplace they will sue or threaten to sue to money or advancement
5. If in positions of power (often gained via points 3 and 4) they will engage in anti-male sexism and promote women over men
6. Will quit their jobs at a moment's notice if they latch onto some sucker to pay for them to sit at home watching soap operas - wasting the resources spent educating and training them
7. Will divorce said men in order to steal their wealth and turn them into debt slaves via alimony and "child support."
No, women shouldn't be forced to stay at home, but too many laws have been created which unfairly favor them and harm society.
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (5 queries)