Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
To summarize, the problems with women are...
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 1393919:MV8yMDYxNzA1XzM0NjgzNTIxXzQ3QkIxRDNB] 8. I'm not one. [/quote]
1. Too emotional - will vote for liberals like Obama based on feelings
2. Will consistently vote for entitlements and sexism in their favor
3. If in the workplace they will use sex to advance beyond their level of competence
4. If in the workplace they will sue or threaten to sue to money or advancement
5. If in positions of power (often gained via points 3 and 4) they will engage in anti-male sexism and promote women over men
6. Will quit their jobs at a moment's notice if they latch onto some sucker to pay for them to sit at home watching soap operas - wasting the resources spent educating and training them
7. Will divorce said men in order to steal their wealth and turn them into debt slaves via alimony and "child support."
No, women shouldn't be forced to stay at home, but too many laws have been created which unfairly favor them and harm society.
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Russian Troops Protect Secret Biblical Dig In Syria
NASA Finally Find Evidence Of Life On Mars
BERMUDA TRIANGLE: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing
Researchers Just Found A Huge Underground Helium Pool In Africa
Strike On Power Grid Could Cripple America For A Decade
Pot Smoking Church Makes Debut In Michigan
Google Plans to Control Public Transit…
Secret Govt Warehouses Set For Health Catastrophes…
EU Wants to Redefine Robots as “Electronic Persons”
Senate Agrees on “DARK Act” GMO Labeling Bill
NY Couple Loses $25k Because Their Bank Doesn’t Keep Records
U.N. Vehicles, Mysterious Troop Movement Spotted In VA, NC, W.VA, Ohio
Texit: Texas Inspired by Brexit, Aims to Break Away from the United States by 2018
Brexit Is Really a Vote Against Washington Control Over Europe
Copyright Office Pushing Dangerous And Ridiculous Plan To Strip Websites Of DMCA Safe Harbors
FEMA Contractor Predicts ‘Social Unrest’ Caused by 395% Food Price Spikes
Congressional Bill Would Expose CIA Relationship With Hollywood
Former Federal Reserve Chairman Warns Of Imminent Financial Crisis
NASA to test fire world’s most powerful rocket booster headed for Mars
Bilderberg Documents Leaked! – Iraq War Plan Exposed!
Obama's DNA is guarded by US NAVY stewards. What about the rest of his "family"?
Human intelligence is declining according to Stanford geneticist
UN Military MRAPs Being Hauled On Flatbeds In Virginia
Mythical Tomb of Osiris Discovered in Egypt
How Do You Explain THIS Mandela Effect/CERN Connection??
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2015 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (5 queries)