Users Online Now: 2,114 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 964,939
Pageviews Today: 1,328,713Threads Today: 373Posts Today: 6,251
11:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The End of the World as we Knew it....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi everyone. I am a new member to this forum, even though I am a long time reader of this forum (and many others like it). I have been convinced something will be happen to the Earth in the near future. Unfortunately many theorists haven’t really satisfied everything being seen. The ideas seem to be true in part, but as a whole many have failed over the years.

Working with the theories of many of these thinkers I believe that we can build a better model that fits a number of events throughout history, and can help us prepare for events in the future. I think there is a dark very massive object that is going to influence the Earth in the near future. It has looped around the solar system many times, and its effects have been seen throughout history. I think the Mayans integrated what they say as its passage into their calendar, but because it is so dark, they aware fairly primitive, and took so long they did not get the timing right. Parts were also built into the Old Testament, story of Gilgamesh, and many other ancient writings and traditions.

Not that god is an alien or stellar phenomenon, but many ancient civilizations would find it hard to explain things they could not understand. It won’t be a cataclysmic ending to the world as many who read these events now believe, but a gradual change in how the world was with many disasters.

We can see a gradual shift in many effects across the world. Earthquakes are getting more intense and more frequent. Storms are getting more intense and hitting areas that they have not history ever impacted. Society itself is getting more rotten, when you used to see crazy behavior only during “Full Moons” that has now become daily occurrences. You can also see it from increases in alien sightings, as they want to see this even and its impact on humanity. All of these can be explained very well by an intense gravitational influence on the Earth that is slowly getting more intense. Unless humanity starts to prepare now the human race will be pushed back thousands of years.

The people in power can see the effects, and can track the objects, but have purposefully kept it quiet to take advantage of the disaster. They are gathering money and preparing themselves for disasters, while dismissing and scoffing at others preparing for disasters. They want to be the best prepared in order to rule over those left after all the changes have been wrought. With knowledge and being prepared we can make sure the future is free.

I believe that we will really hit a tipping point in the next couple years, where things will really undeniably start changing socially, environmentally, and politically because of impending changes. This will slowly build till the end of the decade where we will see the first of the global disasters that will shake humanity.

There is of course a margin of error there. There is an arrow pointing to the end result, but where the arrow ends is uncertain. I want to publish a book about it to show the proof of my findings, but I find it hard to purchase the publishing software and find time to write while working so hard to provide for my family. I will supply better estimations when I have more time to do the examinations; gravity is such a weak force that it needs many calculations.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP