Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why is the government allowed to kidnap children
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I grew up in a poverished community in Brooklyn, whereas I was abused constantly for as long as I can remember. Home life was a horror and I always felt out of place in the community. It's no surprise I winded up in foster care and for most of my adolescent life, whereas I have been tortured further and then cast out in the cold (aging out to homelessness at 21). Upon leaving foster care I became driven to preserve in protect those who are under the custodial care of the child welfare system and after obtaining my associates degree, I was offered a position with a social service agency and began working gruelingly to save many youth who we're lost, and finally i found my voice. I could relate to each of my clients and referred to them as my "sisters and brothers" i went above and beyond to aide and advocate for them only to be shunned as a black sheep by coworkers. Regretfully after trying for three years to promote positive growth and change within the agency, I was given an ultimatum whereas I was ordered to follow a strict set of rules or be fired. At that point I resigned, needless to say i was the only person concerned about the wellbeing of my brothers and sisters, trapped in the hands of child protective services. I was asking to many questions, I was working towards to many positive intentions for our youth and somehow this was not the intent or plan. Moving forward, I have been on a never ending conquest to get answers and finally the universe answered..

[link to www.youtube.com]

I found a woman who shares my ideals, who has been avid in illustrating the reality in child service agencies, and then she was brutally murdered shortly after exposing the truth. It's no wonder, on a broader scale I FEEL, CPS is a tool. They legally kidnap children and they are trying to use their positive and pure energies for the wrong purposes. They also cut ties to their heritage by placing them in foster families that are not linked to their bloodline. Not only do over a million children die or go missing in the US every year, I also found several children die while in foster care and their deaths are not publicized.

i.e:

[link to abclocal.go.com] ... id=8643766

This happen mere months ago, please take notice that they have not determine the cause of babies death, and the report states she had bruises all over her body (marks consistent with past trauma).

There are many cases such as these.

My Question is, isn't this where our revolution should start? What would it take to turn CPS around and end a 137 year reign of terror? I have developed a extensive guide to aide young people, I just have no idea how to implement it. The money is there, currently there is a 1.4 billion dollar grant available to service this population. I have written the grant proposal, however I don't have an organization to back me in this. I am currently one former foster care youth standing on her own. Today, I have my BA in psychology and I am working towards my MA in web and multimedia design. I have beat the odds and I have an incredible story and plan to save millions of children who are suffering right under our noses. I am pretty sure many of you that have a great connection to the universe realize exactly what the government wants to do, to the many indigo, rainbow and crystal children they have extracted thru the foster care population. It sounds completely absurd, but if I can come up with a solution to this issue then why do innocent children have to suffer? If you cannot help, pray for them. The children are our future, and i will stop at nothing to save and protect them. My only question is where do I start? If we work together to take control of the most vulnerable population perhaps, as the world evolves we can properly educate our youth as opposed to have them jaded and following social norms.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP