Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So I Watched MSNBC for 4 hours This Morning
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I decided to give MSNBC a try and watch their morning shows, in all I watched about 4 hours straight here is my observations

1. The family:
They told me the family unit has changed and that I ought to embrace gay marriage

2. Blacks are demanding stuff: One host said, everyone under Obama has gotten what they wanted ex, environmentalists,bankers etc, so now its time for blacks to get something in return

3. Religion institutions are a thing of the past I should not concern myself in them

4. They want to remove all conservatives from power in the 2016 election, they are already planning how to do this, as one host said it comes down to "planning", they talked about how they will use schools, universities, the pulpit to drive home their message

5. How Michelle Obama is a true here in her fight against childhood obesity, they told me her approval rating is 65%

5. Jail Pardons: they told me Obama has not pardoned enough inmates during his 4 years, they showed clips of whom they wanted pardoned and they where all black criminals

Basically the sense I got is that black and gay people feel entitled to government handouts, they want Obama to spend more on "education" they don't seem to be too concerned how Obama is going to pay for all this

damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP