Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject One of these days...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Our systems are so fucked up.

Let the pretenders fall away. Let us rise and fix the damage the psychopaths and ego oriented power hungry fuck-ups have done to us and this world.

We were not meant to live like this. We are wonderful, infinite beings that are chained to illusions and false comforts, comforts and truths that have been denied us because of such a thing as forgetfulness.

We are eternal and beautiful and diverse and forever our OWN. This temporary isolation from divine is furthered by the usury of these fucks. The twisted convolutions of power, which many do not understand the addiction of. Let it pass, these temporary things. Power is nothing but a crutch that always fails at the end.

Most times I hate this place we call earth. And yet is is the most wonderful place we could possibly know. Why do I hate it so? Humans.

I have stopped watching news. I have stopped with any political dialogue knowing they are ALL lies and distortions. I have come to love my family and friends with their passions and similar thoughts. It can be so easy, yet those in power make it so fucking difficult. It is INSANE.

Humans are the only species that pay to live on planet Earth

It is so messed up.

We seem all to understand, yet the catalyst of change has yet to raise its head.

Crush it all. I would gladly suffer the consequences inherent is such a change, for future generations to be free of this. In my view, it would only be a generation to two that would suffer the fallout of changing our ways in beautiful and massive ways.

And those in power are consumed by it. The addiction to power and what it can bring a human of flesh and temptation is glorious in the mind of those who have tasted it, and be damned all else.

Late 1800's we could have changed things. Instead, we fell deeper into the hidden powers that keep others enslaved and cause us to pay to live.

I cannot wait until we all realize what we are.

God bless us all...one of these days.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP