Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CONFIRMED Nibiru cataclysm
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have seen what I believe is Nibru - a small highly dense aobject emitting lethal toxic forces.

I saw a dog behaving oddly ....it was circling and pacing and then sat COMPLETELY still.

Curious I watched and could feel 11 dimensional forces (we are appoaching the galatic plane) the dog moved off and a small dense brown dwarf was in the place it had been sitting. It had a toxic evil aura.

When I stared at it at let myself become slightly hysterical it appeared to move (swaying slightly) and indeed if I squinted in a certain way and let my eyes go out of focus- momentarily there seemed to be two brown dwarfs in the grass where the spirit guide dog had been.

I too a picture on a camera phone with no flash AND THE PICTURE WAS COMPLETELY BLACK (perhaps all light was suched into the brown dwarf....

On the 21/12/2012 we are all DOOMMED DOOMED I tell you

watch out for dogs behaving strangely as with reach the end of the cycle and prepare to ascend!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP