Users Online Now: 2,170 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,022,501
Pageviews Today: 1,833,572Threads Today: 794Posts Today: 14,049
08:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Danger of speaking when not called too.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many seek to speak what they saith is the truth, they claim authority of divine and say they are this and that. There is a great responsibility and consequence to doing such things for it was written 'thou shall not beare false witness' this commandment was given for a purpose.

Those whom beare false witness making claims to know divine matters are at higher accountability than others, the consequence is much greater.

They have good reason to repent for I tell ye this that they shall not even be given a chance to see the Tribulation but shall fall at the beginning in day of shaking and war. Let it be known they shall go to Hell early and suffer for their deceptive tongues.

All whom speak on behalf of heavens and on me shall not be counted as mine sheep nor shall they find their name in book of life if they were not called to do so, ye may show others mine words and say thou opinion of it but ye may not claim it as truth and go about teaching.

I am the only true teacher all others are flawed, lest I call them as mine prophets and give them my WORD to speak through mine Spirit.

Let it be known the time is soon at hand this world will end and ending will not be pleasant Justice shall come and be poured without measure.

Let now all false prophets and christs on this forum repent and forsake the things they have done and admit their lies. For I tell you now only two people on this forum were given authority to speak on divine matters to man all others are bearing false witness.

Woe unto those whom beare false witness for surely they shall mourn as the prophets speak.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP