Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Unsure of how to deal with problem
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Almost a year ago I was involved in the R.O.P Explorers. I quit due to personal feeling about the values that were being taught there. The drill instructor would constamtly be calling and texting me. On many occasions, he would walk me home after class was over and would linger for an hour or more. I found this quite innaproppriate fora drill instructor to treat a cadet this way. I dont know if any of you thik that i was being paranoid.
Anyway, a few months ago my counselor called me into his office asking questions about those details mentioned above. I answered the questions as truthfully as possible. I learned that after speaking to a few more students that the drill instructor was fired. Now the people that I called friends are turning against me. The CO told them that I made a complaint to the principal, which I would never do, and they believe him. The ones that I will be graduating with come June give me dirty looks and talk about me behind my back and dont even have the decency to stop even if I am a few feeet away and within earshot. The now ex drill instructor has been talking with my sister and had her pass on some words. he said; "Cadre, Strike, and Crash are still pissed about what happened. The entire school hates her guts and is calling her a rascist. They believe that becausse i am black and she is white that she did it on purpose. If i were your sister, I would move schools before getting jumped and getting seriously injured." I feel so scared, I just dont know what todo anymore. Im afraid to go out of the house. They know where I live, but I have no proof about the harassment its just my word. What should I do????? I will gladly accept any ideas or comments about what i could do; both positive or negative comments.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP