Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The New Age movement is going to take a crushing blow this year
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When nothing happens on December 21st 2012, everyone is going to feel like complete fools and scammed out of their money for buying any books or believing in this 2012 nonsense.

I predict the 22nd is the day everyone realises they are complete fools who just made themselves look like morons. Then mass dissapointment suicides... sadly...

Also, I fear no one is going to take any doomsday date seriously after this. I mean...

This is the last date predicted by an advanced mystic civilization! I mean after this date its all guessing, 2015? YOU ARE GUESSING

2030?! YOU ARE GUESSING AND PULLING DATES OUT OF THE HAT WITHOUT ANY ANCIENT BACKUP!

2060! Issac Newtons date from bible code, I'll be an old man by then so I wont care!!

2012 is the last date that has any meat on it. After this date passes without even a ufo sighting, life goes on... slowly, sadly, and depressingly as we watch human civilization destroy itself slowly.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP