Users Online Now: 2,061 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,017,448
Pageviews Today: 1,407,375Threads Today: 390Posts Today: 6,681
11:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Will You Take A Test Of The Living Christ, By Reading A Message From Jesus?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I want to share this post with those who might be interested to read a REAL message from Jesus.
It was on his website that I have been studying from for over two years now.

Its an important message.
And it might make you see that it is actually Jesus himself talking to us about what he wants us to know about him, and ourselves.

I went on his website yesterday and noticed that it had been redone from the way it use to appear, and there is a NEW MESSAGE from Jesus right there on that home page.

Its worth a look, believe me.

Some of you may have seen some of my posts before, since I have been posting here for several years, and since this message from him seems so important to me that I thought I should make a thread to share it with those people who feel they have an inner connection with Jesus himself.

If it startles you, or seems different than what you think Jesus would be saying, try not to judge it.
Wait awhile, and see if your Inner Self, which is your Christ Self and Holy Spirit, helps you maybe recognize him.

Its worth a try, if it is him, don’t you think?

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP