Users Online Now: 1,542 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 100,192
Pageviews Today: 136,648Threads Today: 71Posts Today: 599
01:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Any fictional new age book series?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm looking for a new age fiction series that takes me back to ancient civilization with the nacals, and the ascended masters. I want a fictional book about the ensuing war, with interdimensional beings, different levels of consciousness, with a historical basis. Let's get thoth and jesus christ in there. Let's put adonis st. germaine, or maybe Thomas st aquinas. I want a revisionist history with a spiritual nature. Something that is still classified as science fiction, and is associated with the new age topics.

Imagine someone authoring an entire series that revises our entire history, with the new age belief system in mind. We go back and tell the truth about the international banking scam since 1913, the battle of Waterloo and the subsequent Nathan Rothschild usurping the bank of England. The greys in the 1920's and the earth defense mechanism under the sphinx.

Or how about J.C. being crucified because he was the rightful heir to the roman throne? How about every president going up against this all powerful aristocratic family, dies? What if they weren't human... and had otherworldly forces backing them up?

No such book exists... but I want it to blow my fucking mind.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP