Users Online Now: 1,894 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 921,690
Pageviews Today: 1,522,667Threads Today: 606Posts Today: 9,918
03:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I can do a noise inside my ears, anyone else? (ear ringing)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well I've seen a lot of 'ear-ringing' threads so I decided to create this thread.

For years now, I don't remember when it started, I can do this noise with my ears, it's like a pressure, it's like what happens when you yawn, only I can hear it.

Only recently, on the last couple of months, I learned to use it in many different ways, during meditations, practices, techniques. I can now sustain the 'noise' for a longer time.

Lately it changed a bit, I can change the way the pressure goes, it's a bit hard to explain.

For some time now I've looked for someonw who has something similar to this, I only found one person so far, but I'm not even sure if it's the same thing and I don't think this person is 'using' this.

This is important, and I'd like to know if someone else has it..

We can talk about the ear-ringing phenomeon aswell (:

In a way, it's like I have the ear ringing but I can control it..
I've had many experiences with ear ringing while not intentionally making the noise aswell.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP