Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Important ?'s about using this GLP website
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, I've been on this site for several weeks now. I've posted a few threads then later deleted them thinking, wow what if govt. or someone uncover is watching and they find me. LOL.
I have no idea how to post under Anonymous Coward - when I register it always asks for a handle.

How do I email or contact Trinity - these are questions I wanted to ask him. (but don't want to pay for registration right now).

For example: I posted this early this morning about Hitler's T4 Program vs Obamacare n it got a lot of views very fast and stars - now its not hardly being viewed and I know this is important info. ( I deleted under my Indysmindy handle because I tried to sleep, but I felt nervous about info. I posted). :
Thread: Hitler's T4 Program compared to Obamacare

I'm not sure how secure all our posts are but I have seen posts where some have said oh - this guy's ip addresss is this etc. and his name is this... and this kind of scared me.

I just want clarification as to what can happen on this site to us - ramifications etc.. 1dunno1

I like to read and also share but would like to know how to share under Anonymous Coward as others do (because maybe I am).

Also what does BUMP mean ?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP