Users Online Now: 2,126 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,158,262
Pageviews Today: 1,572,906Threads Today: 406Posts Today: 6,533
12:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My personal experience with the Secret Service.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the late 1990's, I was a co-operator of an east coast seafood company. As we were closing up, I received a call from a popular Lynn,MA seafood restaurant. They ordered 4 hard shell 1/2# lobsters to be delivered asap. I took the delivery on my way home.

When I got there, a huge limo was parked out front & the parking lot was so packed that I had to navigate very carefully in my box truck as not to hit other vehicles. I didn't see the Presidential flags on it as I came, I only saw them as I left

Once I got to the back and unloaded my package I noticed a guy straight out of the "Men In Black" movie. I joked to myself that this guy thought he was Secret Service or something. Mick Jagger was in town and he is known to frequent that place, so I assumed it was him.

I was wrong, it was Hillary Clinton & her entourage ordering the lobsters. The Secret Service agent introduced himself & gave me the lowdown & wanted to look in the box, I obliged and pulled out this bug and put it in his face and he jumped back. I laughed & actually said, you are protecting our leaders, but you are afraid of a lobster. He laughed and then I put it closer to his face, the idiot was scared of a fucking sea cockroach. So much for taking a bullet I guess.

Just a quick remembrance of a funny thing that happened to me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP