Users Online Now: 1,528 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 36,077
Pageviews Today: 50,754Threads Today: 11Posts Today: 237
12:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Red Pill Blue Pill in a dream....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am wondering if anyone else out there experienced a similar dream: It was about Spring of 1998, about a year or two before the movie Matrix came out, I had a really powerful dream that is still easy to remember:

I had a ton of energy in my dream body. I could feel the people that I encountered in my dream. I ended up talking to a cab driver in his cab and he told me that he could tell me what was really going on. He said that I had a choice. If I wanted to know what was really going on than I should take the red pill, and he showed it to me, but if I wanted to go back than I should take the blue pill which he showed me.

Well, I really wanted to take the red pill at first but than I thought of my mother who had often warned me to beware of false prophets, and then I thought that taking the red pill could mean leaving my parents...poof just like that all from some dream FOR REAL and I got a little scared. I tried not to take a pill at all but the cab driver told me that I had to take one of them; so taking my hesitation all the way to its fruition I took the blue pill and woke up in my bed.

I have had a lot of time to think about this dream. One of my good friends has also kind of scoffed me for not taking the red pill.

None the less, I think that a remarkable thing, regardless of whether I actually missed some opportunity or something is that I had this dream before I knew about the pop culture phenomenon that these pills have come to represent.

Are there any GLP'ers out there who have had a similar experience?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP