Users Online Now: 2,061 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 806,936
Pageviews Today: 1,085,105Threads Today: 288Posts Today: 4,561
09:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject it's becoming widespread...depression and the breaking down of there day to day lives....why?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are so many people out there that can't function properly in there day to day lives.
They feel like there world is crashing down on them.

Everything that was once sweet in the lives has become a burden....leading to depression and a feeling of hopelessness.

This is not a purge of getting rid of the old because there is no common denominator to replace the old.
There is such a large abuse of substance out there to escape that feeling, that it's eroding there very essence.

Living in creation is just becoming to much of a burden.

This is the world we live in..distorted in every aspect of our lives.

I paint a gloomy picture but this is our reality at this point.

Is there a breaking point to all of this.

Nothing has changed on this earth at this point...some would disagree and say that new energies are permeating in the shadows.

I say nothing has changed at all.
I'm seeing this everywere I go...I can see people suffering in a silent and deadly way by themselves.
They feel alone..lost..not knowing what to do.

To be honest..I'm really getting sick at what I see..I'm usually detached from getting drawn into emotional responses in these cases.
I'm not cold in the emotional factor but I'm balanced in the response.

At this point of time, were going to get worse..you'll will witness this on a larger scale.
The very fabric of our being is being strained to it's limits.
When strain becomes to great..it breaks.
Very much like an elastic band.

I'm going to be up front with you all...things will get worse...I can forsee it in the fabric of energy that's permeating around this planet.

Forget the doom some expect, because it won't happen.
So the next 6 to 8 years...it's going to get worse.
This includes many factors.

I'll expand on this all in the next few days...don't worry..it's not all doom and gloom.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP