Users Online Now: 1,063 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 156,843
Pageviews Today: 266,912Threads Today: 82Posts Today: 1,664
03:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange talk via scanner in the uk..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message guys and girls, i am new to this forum. If you deside not to listen thats fine by me i dont care. I just want to tell people what i heard.

I own a scanner in the UK and talk to alot of people through out the day all day every day.

today was different, on channel 6 there was a static i had not reconised before, i could hear someone talking so fine tuned and got a siganl of around 25%.

"operation EPOC is under way", and the word hinan shij (i think) being repeated again and again.

i carried on listening and another voice said "is this for real" back and forward they talked for 10 minutes until i swear i hear crying and "what the fuck".

for the past 2 hours i have tried to re tune in but all gone hush.

anyone with any clues on to what is going on??? as i have not got a clue BUT a tad conserned.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP