Users Online Now: 1,954 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 665,562
Pageviews Today: 1,423,351Threads Today: 726Posts Today: 15,245
10:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AMAZING REVELATION!!! THE WHOLE BIBLE IS ABOUT JESUS AND THE WHOLE BIBLE IS ABOUT ADAM
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Not everyone is going to see this revelation. I expect 98% will not see it, so this thread is for those 2% that can.

ADAM KING OF THE WORLD
Let’s begin:
1. THE WHOLE BIBLE IS ABOUT JESUS
2. THE WHOLE BIBLE IS ABOUT ADAM

This is what God had planned for Adam:

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

God had 2 things on order for Adam:
1 Fill up the world with people
2 Rule the world (to subdue, and have dominion)
3 Adam was meant to be king of the world.

(KING)

n.
1. A male sovereign.
2. One that is supreme or preeminent in a particular group, category, or sphere.
3. King

sub•due
: to conquer and bring into subjection : vanquish
: to bring under control especially by an exertion of the will
: to bring (land) under cultivation
: to reduce the intensity or degree of : tone down

do•min•ion
 
noun
the power or right of governing and controlling; sovereign authority.
rule; control; domination.
a territory, usually of considerable size, in which a single rulership holds sway.
lands or domains subject to sovereignty or control.

ADAM WILL RETURN AS THE LAST DAY SERVANT OF GOD AND WILL LIVE A LIFE(NOT A SINLESS LIFE)

THE PSALMS ARE PROPHETIC AND JESUS SAW HIMSELF IN MANY OF THEM, BUT HE ALSO KNEW WHICH ONES SPOKE OF ADAM
PSALM 40: (CAN BE SAID ABOUT JESUS AND ADAM)
7 Then I said, “Here I am, I have come—
it is written about me in the scroll
.d
8 I desire to do your will, O my God;
your law is within my heart.”

PSALM 32: (APPLIES TO ADAM AS WE SEE THE WORD “MY SIN” AND “MY TRANSGRESSIONS”
5Then I acknowledged my sin to you
and did not cover up my iniquity.
I said, “I will confess
my transgressions to the Lord”—
and you forgave
the guilt of my sin

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “THE LIGHT” AND “A LIGHT”

A GREAT SECRET TO SEEING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADAM AND JESUS IN THE BIBLE IS TO USE A KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE AND WHEN IT REFERS TO IT BEING JESUS IT WILL SAY “THE” WHEN IT REFERS TO ADAM IT WILL SAY “A”. HERE IS AND EXAMPLE: JESUS IS “THE” LIGHT OF THE WORLD

John 8:12: Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am “the” light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life
PAUL AND BARNABAS ARE AN EXAPMLE OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “THE LIGHT”(JESUS) AND “A LIGHT” PAUL AND BARNABAS………..YOU ALWAYS SEE JESUS AS “THE LIGHT” AND FOLLOWERS OF JESUS AS “A” LIGHT”
ACTS 13:
46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.
47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be “a light” of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

The next scripture was fulfilled by Jesus in Matthew 12:
15But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all; 16And charged them that they should not make him known: 17That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
18Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
19He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.
20A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
21And in his name shall the Gentiles trust

JESUS DID DO THAT BUT NOW THAT WE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JESUS AND HIS FOLLOWERS WE SEE IN ISAIAH 42 THAT THE SERVANT IS “A LIGHT” THAT SHOULD SOUND OF ALARMS BECAUSE JESUS IS “THE LIGHT” SO THIS TELLS US THIS WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED BY ADAM IN THE END.

ISAIAH 42: We see Jesus speaking in verse 5 because all things were made by Jesus and the verse 5 speaker is the maker of heaven, earth, and people. Verse 5 speaker is speaking to verse 1 servant. And that servant is Adam as we will soon see that Adam is before David and after David:………also verse 6 we see this servant is “a light” not “the light” Jesus is “the light” the servant is “a light”.
42 Behold my servant(ADAM), whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein(Jesus speaking):
6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for "a light" of the Gentiles;
7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

ADAM AND JESUS WERE BEFORE DAVID AND AND WILL BE AFTER DAVID:

King James Version (KJV)

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am "the root" and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
we see Isaiah 11:1:
Isaiah 11:
1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch(last day servant) shall grow out of his roots(Jesus):....we see that the Branch is not "the root" or the rod but the Branch(last day servant) comes out of Jesse.....whenever you see the Branch mentioned it is either coming out of "the root" or is "a root"...not "the root" as Jesus is "the root" but the Branch is only "a root"(Think of it this way the last day servant it Adam the first begotten of Jesus. Adam was before David and will come after David just as Jesus was. Adam the man is always shown less as in the example Adam the man being of "a root" and Jesus being "the root"

Isaiah 11:10:
10 And in that day there shall be "a" root of Jesse(Jesus is "the" root, this servant is "a" root, little letters big difference), which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
Jesus Himself said in John 15:5I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing

So Jesus is the "vine" and we are the "branches" but this zerubbabel(last day servant is the "chief Branch" with the commission of rebuilding the spiritual temple.

NOTICE FROM THIS NEXT VERSE: EVERYTHING IS PROPERTY OF JESUS INCLUDING THE CONGRETATION
“Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell” (Collosians 1:15-19)

NOW NOTICE PSALM 75:
75 Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.(REMEMBER THE PURPOSE OF ADAM WAS TO BE KING OF THE WORLD AND THIS VERSE SHOWS THE CONGREGATION BEING RECEIVED BY SOMEONE(ADAM). THE CONGREGATION WAS ALWAYS JESUS’ HE DOESN’T NEED TO RECEIVE SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY HIS. THE CONGREGATION WILL BE GIVEN TO ADAM.
THE PURPOSE OF JESUS COMING TO EARTH WAS TO BRING SALVATION
THE PURPOSE OF ADAM COMING BACK TO EARTH IS TO JOIN THE TWO HOUSES OF ISRAEL

After King Solomon died, Israel divided into 2 kingdoms.

The 10 northern tribes rebelled against Solomon's son and became known in the Scriptures as "the house of Israel" or as "the house of Ephraim" They rebelled against God, the enemy came and carried them off captive never to be heard of again and are known as (the lost 10 tribes) When Adam comes on the scene he will join the 10 lost tribes with the tribe of Judah and Benjamin that is geographical Israel today and all of Israel will be saved…….JESUS SAVES THE PEOPLE , ADAM JOINS THE PEOPLE AND LEADS THEM TO HIS FATHER JESUS.
EZEKIEL 37 SHOWS DAVID(WHICH IS ADAM) BRING THE TWO HOUSES OF ISRAEL TOGETHER AND BECOMING KING AND PRINCE. ..WE KNOW JESUS IS THE KING OF ISREAL SO IF THE KING GIVES YOU THE CONGREGATION(Israel) then you are a king to the people and a prince to the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS(JESUS)

1 ¶ Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 and shall put my Spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

The Prophecy concerning the Reunion of Judah and Israel
15 ¶ The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of E'phra-im, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
17 and join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not show us what thou meanest by these?
19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of E'phra-im, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 and I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king(Adam) shall be king(Adam) to them all: and they shall be no more two nations(lost 10 tribes and 2 tribes of judah,benjamin), neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
23 neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24 ¶ And David(Adam) my servant shall be king(Adam) over them; Ezek. 34.24 and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David(ADAM) shall be their prince for ever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 2 Cor. 6.16 • Rev. 21.3

28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

ONE MORE SAMPLE OF ADAM WITH THE WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL IN THE END: BROKEN DOWN AS I SEE IT: REMEMBER JESUS IS “THE LAMB” OF GOD BUT ADAM IS “A LAMB” OF GOD:
VERY IMPORTANT!: THERE ARE TWO GROUPS OF 144,000. THE ONES BEFORE THE 7 YEAR TRIBULATION AND THE ONES AT THE END OF THE 7 YEAR TRIBULATION.

ALSO 144,000 DOESN'T MEAN A NUMBER IT MEAN THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE REACHED THE STATUS OF JESUS BEING 'LORD' AND 'SAVIOR' AND NOT JUST 'SAVIOR'

THIS CHAPTER 14:1-8 RUNS BACKWARDS UP TIL VERSE 8(IT TELLS THE END FROM THE BEGINNING):

REV. 14:
TIME IS THE END OF THE 7 YEAR TRIBULATION:
1 And I looked, and, lo, “a Lamb”(ADAM) stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand(REPRESENTING ALL OF ISRAEL BOTH HOUSES JOINED TOGETHER 12 TRIBES TIMES 12,0000 MEANS COMPLETE ISRAEL), (EZEKIEL 37 COMPLETED BY ADAM)having his Father's(JESUS) name written in their foreheads.

VERSE 2 IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TIME FRAME: WE REWIND 7 YEARS THE DAY BEFORE THE 7 YEAR TRIBULATION STARTED AND WILL SEE THE RAPTURE

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard “the voice of harpers” harping with their harps:(SONG SUNG BY HARPERS)

REMEMBER THESE 144,000 ARE NOT THE SAME AS THE ONES IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER, THESE ARE THE PRE 7 YEAR TRIBULATION CHURCH OF PHILADELPHIA SAINTS
3 And they(THE HARPERS) sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.(HOW DID THE 144,000 LEARN IT? THEY LEARNED IT FORM THE HARPERS.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins(parable of the 5 wise virgins, this is them). These are they which follow “the Lamb”(Jesus) whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits(pre-7year tribulation saints) unto God and to “the Lamb”(JESUS).(These virgins are not actually virgins just simple forgiven of sins by Jesus and made Jesus “Lord” of their lives.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon(AMERICAN DESTROYED) is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.(THIS VERSE 8 IS 42 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF THE 7 YEAR TRIBULATION.

SO THE CHURCH OF PHILADELPHIA GOES TRHOUGH A 42 MONTH PERIOD OF THE DESTRUCTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND IS CARRIED OFF INTO SLAVERY BUT REMAIN FAITHFUL TO JESUS AND DIDN’T ONLY RELY ON A RAPTURE THAT A LOT OF THE CHURCH DOES…..THESE SAINTS HAD JESUS AS “LORD” AND “SAVIOR” THE REST OF THE CHURCH ONLY HAD JESUS AS “SAVIOR” AND THE ONES THAT ONLY HAD JESUS AS “SAVIOR” WILL ENDURE THE EXTRA 7 YEAR TRIBULATION UNITL ADAM TEACHES THEM TO MAKE JESUS”LORD” AND “SAVIOR”

To show you there is 10 years of tribulation and not 7 as you have been taught look at revelation 2:10:

10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days(years). Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

It says “some” of you will endure 10 years. Some will only go through the extra 42 months prior to the 7 year tribulation. The saints that have Jesus as “Lord” and Savior will endure the 42 months and be found faithful….Everybody is going to get some period of tribulation whether it be 42 months or 10 years everybody is going so see terrible times. Be faithful to Jesus Christ and he will never leave you or forsake you, though it may seem like it for a season
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP