Users Online Now: 2,285 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 448,034
Pageviews Today: 723,182Threads Today: 246Posts Today: 3,811
08:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Any one else having strange dreams lately?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I had a dream last night that there were ships occupying the whole world. But they were somehow invisible. In my dream I was somehow able to see them. No one else could. But I couldn't see them all the time. They would flicker into view almost like a hologram.

In my dream I went home and tried to tell my girlfriend about it but she thought I was crazy. These ships were just stationed in the air, didn't move.

Later that night in the dream I woke up to what seemed like a raid. The thing is, I thought the ships were alien but the beings who came in were in strange uniforms and helmet. Not little grey aliens like I would have expected. Maybe they weren't aliens at all.

Then I woke up to look at the clock and of course it was 3:33

Anyone else having interesting dreams?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP