Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Looking for a December 21st, 2012 Christian video
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Heya everyone.

First time poster. :)

There was a documentary on 12-21-2012 that I saw as a teenager back in the late 1980s. I'm thinking perhaps either '86 or possibly '88.

It could have been from a Christian channel since that was all I was really allowed to watch back then.

The show absolutely terrified me and still kind of haunts me even to this day.

I'm trying to face my fears and watch it again now that I am much wiser now and this date is soon approaching.

So if anyone could help me find this broadcast, I would completely adore you. <3

Here are just a few things that I remember of it.....

On that day, everything will suddenly hate you.

All of the animals and insects of the world, including your own pets.

Even your appliances.

And no, I'm not joking.

I specifically remember one part where it stated that even your own food processor would end up wanting to process you.

I remember them stating something about extreme heat.

There were parts that I recall them probably using some red lens filter to create this effect.

They also mentioned a dramatic increase in gravity.

They showed people laying stomach down in their homes and almost unable to move.

There was something else about everyone receiving boils on their skin as well.

That's about the extent of what all I can remember.

If anyone has ever seen this or is really good at researching or finding this show, please try to help me so I can see how silly it was in allowing it to affect me so much over these years.

We didn't have 500 channels on Television back in the day so it must have been somewhat of a mainstream broadcast at the time and I'm hoping someone else has seen it too.

Any comments or suggestions would be wonderfully appreciated.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP