Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mind Control Protection For Dummies
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you want to be protected against mind control, I recommend getting yourself a pink or white-noise generator, such as the Neurophone by Gillis Patrick Flanagan. You should also install a noise generator to your power grid since it is the way we are mind controlled. I would also recommend using MindGuard and Linux as your operating system. [link to zapatopi.net]
I would recommend Puppy Linux [link to puppylinux.org] I use Lucid Puppy Linux myself, which is nice. The package files for mindguard and the carriers that go with it are available here: [link to www.murga-linux.com] ; [link to zapatopi.net] . You can run mindguard on puppy linux by running the command prompt and typing in "mindguard" after double clicking and installing the mindguard .pet package. Installing the newest carriers goes like this: open mindguard, click the load carriers button, see the chat box for the extraction path and extract the other archive to that path, then click
the load carrier button again. Another option is purchasing an amiga computer from e-bay and using mindguard on that. The AFDB ( [link to zapatopi.net] ) is a good option when unable to have a mindguard computer near you (I think the range is 7 feet, correct me if I am wrong please). The orgone zapper is good for killing parasites and orgone pendants are an option as well, please see: [link to www.orgoniseafrica.com] [link to www.worldwithoutparasites.com.] I also recommend buying a colloidal silver kit. The problem with ozone generators is that it generates free radicals in the body and you need strong antioxidants like Gillis Patrick Flanagans Silica MegaHydrate and megadoses of Vitamin C.
Thanks for taking the time to read this message.
-bye!
Idol1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP