Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 833,998
Pageviews Today: 1,477,541Threads Today: 624Posts Today: 10,928
04:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something strange just happend...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, so this morning at about 6:00 AM I filled my kitchen sink with hot water to wash some stuff up, I left the water in the sink before going to bed (had been up all night). I had roughly 6 hours sleep and had been awake for 2 hours before going down to the kitchen to make my self a drink.

Now the strange part, when I placed my hand into the water in the sink to remove the plug to empty it, I noticed that the water was still very warm wtf

Some things to note.

The kitchen and the whole downstairs is not heated, I heat only my bedroom to save money, so the temperature downstairs is way below 15 degrees Celsius.

The water had been sitting in a thin metal sink exposed to very cold air for around 8 hours, and the water was not very hot to start with, about 40 degrees celsius.

No one else lives here, just myself and I had not been down stairs in that room for over 7 hours.

I thought to myself, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! That water should have been stone cold like everything else in the kitchen...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP