Users Online Now: 1,142 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 149,149
Pageviews Today: 251,381Threads Today: 84Posts Today: 1,211
02:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ive met a few schizophrenics, they all tell me that there is a type of transmitter...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When I was young, about 13, I had an interest in human psychology. I would purchase old sychology books at libraries for 25 cents.

I would read the old stuff, that was eventually cast out of modern psychology. psychophysiology, eye reading (i think this is still practiced) abnormal psychology, and even paranormal psychology.

I was always on the bus that went thru downtown, since I went to school out there, and met a lot of people, being 13, I wasnt really afraid to talk to them.

Once, I met homeless schizophrenic on the bus, his delusions could be classified as paranoid, but he was actually very nice to talk to, and he even invited me to his home, gave me a card with directions to a dumpster somewhere behind a rental garage.

He had a sketch pad and was a pretty good artist, he had self portraits and other sketches.

He told me that the government has a type of weapon that transmits thoughts into peoples brains.

I hear this a lot from schizophrenics.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP