Users Online Now: 2,081 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 720,570
Pageviews Today: 1,268,509Threads Today: 539Posts Today: 9,185
02:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 21st December 2012. Let us cross the river together.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ask anything you wish, I'll answer if it's within my reach.

21st is the culmination of all the theories I've had through the year. I'll start with it and go backwards if its needed, I just feel like sharing my theories so I'll do it in a different way to reach more people.

First I'd like to say I don't follow any particular religion. I follow the knowledge which religion intent to guard and spread.

"Now I command ye to maintain my secrets, giving only to those ye
have tested, so that the pure may not be corrupted, so that the
power of Truth may prevail. List ye now to the unveiling of Mystery.
List to the symbols of Mystery I give. Make of it a religion for only
thus will its essence remain.
"
 Quoting: Thoth

Forget.. and Remember.

Mayan god on the canoe, crossing the milky way river:

mayancanoe

[link to alignment2012.com]

The date December 21st, 2012 A.D. (13.0.0.0.0 in the Long Count), represents an extremely close conjunction of the Winter Solstice Sun with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator (Equator of the Milky Way) and the Ecliptic (path of the Sun), what that ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree. This is an event that has been coming to resonance very slowly over thousands and thousands of years. It will come to resolution at exactly 11:11 am GMT."
 Quoting: observation

21st December, 2012, 11:11.

Bible, Revelation, Chapter 9:13~16
" And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
 Quoting: Revelation9:13

Thread: THE FOUR ANGELS OF THE EUPHRATES ARE TURKEY, IRAQ, IRAN AND SYRIA

"In a Great Year of a complete precession cycle, the Sun passes that great river in the sky the Milky Way exactly four times, twice at equinoxes and twice at solstices. While Agrippa developed two other occult alphabets, the ‘Passing of the River’ alphabet was chosen for this pentacle because it contains an occult message.

Although the Clavicula Salomonis contains many pentacles with eight pointed crosses, the pentacles pertaining to the Sun are the only pentacles that use the alphabet of the ‘Passing of the River’."

Quoting: ezrin

Thread: Can anyone help me decipher what this "sign" says? I found this "Tomb" in the cemetary... It may have an important message for me! (Page 48)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP