Users Online Now: 1,989 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 768,027
Pageviews Today: 1,348,735Threads Today: 438Posts Today: 9,188
01:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Things to do while unemployed and short on cash???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK so the first time for me ever of basically being unemployed. I own my own business but literally have no business so I don't even go in to work because I have no heat or electricity there (remodel I can't afford to finish). Anyway I'm used to being busy all day nearly everyday and now I just stay up later and sleep in later. Not much cash so not a whole lot to do and it's driving me mad. For the first time after 12 years in business I'm considering finding a jon ahhh!! Believe that will be a tough one after only being my own boss. I do enjoy spending the time with my wife and son but not working makes me feel like I don't have much purpose. I can ride it out until Jan if TEOTWAWKI doesn't happen. peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP