Users Online Now: 1,842 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 534,555
Pageviews Today: 878,198Threads Today: 259Posts Today: 4,835
09:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Division of Christianity (The Fall)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First and foremost...I have no religion. I have no faith, but, I am NOT an atheist. I don't believe in God because my "belief" was removed from having the KNOWLEDGE of its existence. One relies on faith and belief when there's still a question in their minds concerning the existence of God. -Personally, I DO NOT believe that God expects your worship, but, I know it would be gleeful in having your genuine LOVE. God no more expects worship from us than we would expect worship from the ants in an anthill. And one day, you'll find that this analogy hits closer to home than one could imagine.

Now, the one thing I have observed around this place is the non-stop "peddling of religion." Its like an marketing agency here. But, to those who constantly market their religion, I want you to take in account a few things.

Almost all denominations of Christianity oppose ONE ANOTHER with EACH denomination claiming to have "the grand monopoly" of the soul. For those who practice Christianity...isn't this somewhat "suspect?" Wouldn't this division eventually erode the fabric of its creation?

How can anyone find solace or TRUTH in their search for a church to "save their eternal souls" given the fact that so many denominations exist (over 20,000)? Yeah...there's over 20,000 branches off of the Christian faith. Even worse, each of these denominations are CERTAIN that they are providing the ONLY PATH to salvation, while all other paths are condemned. scratching

First, you have to actually pick the right denomination. That's a 1 in 20,000+ shot unless you jump from Church to church ALOT. Then you have to pick the RIGHT CHURCH within those multiple denominations, because...as we know, institutions are prone towards "corruption." Then, you have to BELIEVE that every word coming out of your "preacher, or priest's mouth" is the 100% gospel and that they have no ulterior motives. That makes it rather tough when each denomination claims superiority and truth over the other. Then one has to take in account the amount of scandals and bouts of criminal behavior that many churches have been linked to...especially the one's that people tend to attribute to "cult activity." -However, you'll find the word "cult" gets thrown around when "the church" feels threatened by the popularity of a "new idea."

-And...if it IS TRUE that ONLY ONE DENOMINATION has "salvation on command as well as the grand monopoly on the soul," then that means that all else who devoted themselves to their various faiths were literally chucked aside because of what could amount to a "different translation, theory, or idea." -Ouch.-

Then we have the references to 144,000 of the chosen. -Most all denominations make note of this, but, they all have different translations about what it means. Nonetheless...If only 144,000 go to heaven out of 7 BILLION, then that means for every single person you recruit, you're literally creating exponential competition against yourself in your race to get to heaven. -And, this number COULD quite possibly mean...144,000 from the beginning of time, to the END of time. In other words...if there IS a "RAPTURE," it may only affect a very tiny population of people...maybe only one person...maybe only 7. -Because surely if one were to believe the bible, they would be aware that others had gone to heaven before them.

Now...since ALL OF CHRISTIANITY is based from the Original Roman Catholic Faith, I am going to have to go with the idea that they contain "the most truth" amongst all denominations. After-all, every bible that exists within the Protestant faiths, whether there are variations or not, are near carbon copies from the King James Version. Meaning...the roots of your beliefs are intricately tied to the ORIGINAL vision created by ROME and then revised by a KING for political leverage. You may sit in denial if you choose, but, this is the TRUTH of the situation.

HOWEVER...this is not to say that just because the Roman Catholic Church has access to the most truth, that those who practice this faith are privy to those truths. In fact, I would say that its probably quite the opposite...especially given the Church's massively high percentage of pedophilia practiced by THE PRIESTS and any multiple other numbers of indiscretions. As one should be aware...the VATICAN has an entire ARCHIVED sections of the bible containing ancient texts, sanskrit, and the original format in which the bible was written (CODE/Torah/etc.) It was massively condensed with entire books being left out. After of which, it was TRANSLATED by scribes (ELITES) into modern language, revised, written, re-written, and then re-revised by Kings driven by greed. Just so you know...ARMED MEN guard those hidden texts that exist in the deepest recesses of the Vatican. One must ask...if those texts are so important, why did they not find themselves in the bibles in which we read? Were they simply afraid of making the bible too large? Why are they not shared with those who follow and worship this religion?

Anway...Something which begins under nefarious intent will gradually decline and lose signal strength and integrity over time and distance making its "spin-offs" even more compromised. (Can't polish a turd.) The electrical world calls this "attenuation." Or, the loss of quality, or the strength of a signal through distance. If it starts off badly...its only going to get worse. wink

Even the Muslims don't have as much division in their faith that the Christians have in theirs. Even worse...most so-called "Christians" hate Muslims and vice versa and have little idea that each religion was spawned from the same source. -Abraham.- BUT...that's a different discussion.

Strange times are here. I hope you're prepared.

The quickest way back home is through Unconditional LOVE. So...if one practices that, it won't matter what religion that you claim.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP