Users Online Now: 1,317 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 167,580
Pageviews Today: 281,125Threads Today: 92Posts Today: 1,335
02:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Craziest Bitch You Will Ever Come Across.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

[link to youtu.be]

this is doreen dotan.
she interests me because i love "characters"
that just lay it on the line and let their freak flag fly.

i don't know what is her deal. i don't know if she IS a disinfo agent (she certainly does the jews no favours) and she is arrogant beyond belief.

she is incredibly difficult to listen to because her voice and demeanor as so awful. she is full of hate and fear.

BUT...she IS very smart. and sometimes, just sometimes she turns things around and thinks of things new ways.

and for those gems, kind of like digging through the trash on GLP, you'll come across an "aha!" and it will set your mind thinking.

other times she will just repulse me.

for the record, i love the jewish people, but as all cultures you cannot stick all eggs in one basket. i have had jewish boyfriends, i have a sufi doctor who i talk to about a lot of things. she thinks arabs are crazy. and that is HER flaw. but she ALSO makes good points.
i think palestine and israel are equally crazy.

also you cannot say a person is 100% wrong or 100% right.
or 100% good or 100$ bad.

you cannot say "because she said this one thing that is wrong EVERYTHING she says is wrong" or vice versa.

the "truth" lies inbetween.

i am not posting this as a "i agree with what this person is saying" thing. nor am i diagreeing with her (except for her arrogance about her culture)

i hestitate to post this as i know it will spew a lot of anger and hate and stupid replies that are knee jerk.

for some of you, you will listen for 30 seconds and make up your mind about her on that.

i guess i post this because she is a good debate starter from a number of different perspectives.

she stirs the pot. that is for sure.

i, personally, feel she is a bit crazy. and i call her a bitch because, well she is a bitch.

but i think we can learn from EVERYONE.

for instance, as we have seen karma pinned for many days the thread about what hitler did that was good.

if we can talk about that then surely we can also go to this person's dark corner, also.

and try and see things from her perspective.
not just for the sake of finding out "truth"

but for the ultimate goal of cultivating COMPASSION

who does this person represent to you? and can you have compassion for this aspect of yourself as you watch her?

compassion for her. and compassion for yourself for the feelings she will draw out of you.

we are all, in one way or another, working on our "shadow side" right now.

the nazis really are, figuratively, returning back 'from the dark side of the moon".

on a personal layer to the global layer, the veil is being lifted, your "skin" is coming off and that which you have not made peace with IN yourself with manifest QUICKLY in front of your physical eyes.

the word apocalypse means " to reveal what is hidden".

no where can any person hide from this no matter how big your bunker.

you can face this challenge with compassion and ultimately then joy or you can turn yourself into a black hole.

this is "the cross". we are there now, the crux. X marks the spot. from your protons to your global communities.

everything right now is facing this.

have COMPASSION for your dark side. this does not mean tolerance or acceptance or maybe even forgiveness. i don't know exactly what it means. but COMPASSION seems to be "the key" out of this hall of mirrors.

and i give you, doreen dotan.
fellow earthling. a nutter.
trying to figure things out just like you.

obviously very confused. living in israel but from the USA.

i don't know what else to say.

it just seems like one of her videos belongs here on GLP, for the sake of record keeping, at least.

i think her perspective, even tho extremely faulty, should be recorded here.

because we might look back on this someday and say "hey, there WAS something in that that we can all learn from"

and maybe it's just as simple as compassion for others how are confused.

i don't know.

so here it is.

take it where you will....

but obviously she wants attention...so here...i will give her some.

i admire her ability to take a strong stand and at leas with her you will know she will never mince words for your benefit.

i do like that about her because, i want to know where people stand.

everything should be out in the open.

lay the cards on the table.

that to me is interesting.

let's lay the cards on the table and see what we've got here.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP