Users Online Now: 1,278 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 283,390
Pageviews Today: 465,186Threads Today: 133Posts Today: 2,324
05:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Today I went Ballistic at Kroger...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message And I am still fuming......

I have been sick with this respiratory garbage for a week. Puking my guts out one end and diarrhea, the other. fever, dizzy and coughing my head off.

First trip out, I was meeting at a restaurant near the collge for dinner. Only non fast food was guess what? Mexican.

It was good. The beans and rice did not aggravate my stomach. But the TVs were all in Spanish and the language in the back ground. If music is playing it is garrish Mexican. And I thought to myself. it is their house and I can respect that. I am the guest.

I drive home. I need to get catfood. But felt no wish to go to a Walmart where pygmy people speaking Mexican, had 15 children racing up and down the aisles. So. I opted for Kroger.

Only one cart of screaming kids and they were white. Full of the holiday spirit I guess. I began to feel I should not be such a grump. And then I spotted IT !!!!!!

The Angel Tree!!!

You know. that little tree that blocks all main aisles to get to the check out. The one that makes you feel like a cad if you don't take a kid. There with the poor sob story of a gift for Christmas. Only this was for a "Christmas dinner."

So. I stop and look. And I look. And I look the third time. And the madder I got each time I searched around the tree.
I finally found a Smith. And maybe one or two other names, that could have been a legal American Citizen.

The whole tree looked like it had come out of Little Mexico.

No. it was Gomez and Navararro, and Garcia and Lopez and if it sounded Mexican, it was there. No doubt all illegal entrants to my country, now begging for Christmas presents.

They illegally enter my country. Demand welfare, housing, education, medical treatment, jobs, the VOTE and Citizenship because they " are" regardless if they are ciizenship material. And utlimately my country.

And NOW they want CHRISTMAS dinner.

I lost it.

And I went up to the managers area and let her rip.

They looked kind of dazed and gave me it is the Salvation Army that puts them up..etc.. etc.. scooting out of range. "Hey I will look in the drawer. There are other names. I will see if there is another." Never came up with one that sounded American.

I said " That is not the point. There is helping our Citizens in need in the economic crisis we find ourselves in and we do not need to be buying Christmas dinners for illegals."

And told her to pass it back the Salvation Army.
I will give nothing to the Salvation Army this year.Now I am reconsidering donating to the 2nd harvest food banks. Which I usually do. There are Americans in need. and they come first in my book. It is obvious that the food is not making it to the Americans in need, but illegals in greed.

soap

I feel better now. Thank you very much.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP