Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nov 28,2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can feel it.Laugh who ever may,but nothing funny about the things which have been escalating under us. I do believe today may be an important day in relation to what we have been feeling those of us who are awake. We have had three small quakes today in California in three different geological locations. It sounds like there is tension which will create a big crack setting the foundation for earlier predictions of the Big one in California.Mind you I just could not sleep and have not been sleeping for months because I just have a feeling. I just checked and there were small quakes in California. I live in the lower section of the Inglewood/Newport faultline. Look it up and see what it did in the past.Basically it changed the map.

So, instead of this forum being used for ridiculing and insulting people, can we use it to stick together and keep the rest informed whoever is not affected when it does happen? I would like to believe that you care enough to do that:-)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP