Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christian talk
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have a message to share with Christians.
I was a fellow believer in Christ. I was so into God, making my faith everything to me. I spent much time trying to understand the bible. The more research into it I did, the more my views changed. This was purely based on factual evidence. I knew that I had to be careful not to be decieved. Which meant not believing everything that I had read, but instead doing my homework on each matter I came across. A slow proccess, but fruitful indeed. I even started learning the original Hebrew language. A very basic language as you'd expect, much like cave man writing in a sense. Very interesting.

In brief, here is were some issuses I faced:
The Law (Talmud)
Trinity
Paul, false apostle.
Synoptic gospels and John gnostic gospel
Bible contradictions
Evolution

*Talmud. Tal-what?
Most Christians I've asked have no idea what the Talmud is. Well, churches should teach about it as part of the gospel message. Of course, it would change Christianity a lot if they did. Ok, you are taught about the law being taken away by the cross. That is a falsehood. So what is the Talmud?
The Talmud is the Oral and written law that was added by wise men. It is still important to Jews today, in fact, often more important than the (wrongly named) old testament (tanakh). If you read the gospels in context to this fact, which can easily be studied, you'll find what Yeshua is really talking about. He speaks out strongly against the Talmud, which was not given that name at that time. It's what the scribes and pharisees taught. And it was too hard to be followed. The Torah (The law, or closer still, target) Yeshua says will never be done away with. Read it. Churches completely twisted the scripture, and say that it's gone because he fulfilled it. He hated Talmud and loved Torah. So did many in the Tanakh, just read psalms (especially David).

*The trinity. I find it to be false. There are many reasons why, but I shall not cover that. Find bible quotes on the subject.

*Paul. I realised that his message was different to Yeshua's (Jesus') soon after being reborn at 24 years old. I stayed ignorant to it, and just thought people need to listen to Jesus' words more. Yeshua's word are powerful and are not taken on board in context. After a few years I came across informative websites (not without their faults) that acused Paul of being the Anti-Christ. I read on and on. Cross reference with different versions of the bible. Even used tools to find words before tranlation. Paul plainly contradicts Yeshua. They speak against each other in more than contradition too. You'll actually find a few prophecies against Paul if you search. One good one is in Revelation, where John is given a message for the churches. One is praised for turning away the false prophets. This same place (Ephesus) turns paul away and won't follow him.
Also search Apollonius. He was a wise sage with many similarities to Paul. It appears likely that the two are the same. Paul, false apostle. Can't be true? Research it before you claim against it. Don't listen to anyone that claims that they have proven it right or wrong, study yourself. Promise God that you'll stick to the truth where ever that leads you.

*Synoptic gospels and John gnostic gospel. Very brief but probably the most important. Matthew, Mark and Luke are synoptic gospels. Mark is the foundation for Matthew and Luke. John is gnostic. I don't want to say to much as I don't think it wise to go halfway on this. The main problem is, when they were written and by who. Do a lot of homework on this.

*I spent a lot of time falsifying bible contradictions. I found most very easy to reject. Some taken effort and tested my faith. Some were just plain taken out of context. Some, were true. No matter how hard I searched and would not let it rest.

*For me it was a big issue. I even followed young earth creation when I was born again. I found there a lot of their claims to be either ignorant or lies. The use things that have strongly been falsified and still teach it!
Evolution, compatible with the bible, you decide. I think not though. But that isn't what finished my faith.

My faith changed when I learnt that the Torah(law) was still relevant. I realised I was more Jew than Christian, only most Jews (religious sense) follow Talmud. I was frowned upon by the church after that.
I no longer read Paul. I did explain my reasons to people. I became more outcast. No trinity.
When I found the gospels to be false my faith ended. I am now an Athiest.

I just thought I'd share. Thank you for reading.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP