Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Truth Is Out On The True Biblical Edomites
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Characteristic and Blessing of Esau -

Genesis 27:11 - And Jacob said to Rebekah his mother, Behold, Esau my brother [is] A HAIRY MAN, and I [am] a smooth man

Genesis 27:39-40 - And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth (Control of the whole entire Earth), and of the dew of heaven from above (ability to control and go into space); And BY THY SWORD THOU SHALT LIVE, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.

Job 9:24 - The EARTH IS GIVEN INTO THE HAND OF THE WICKED: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, [and] who [is] he?

Malachi 1:4 - Whereas EDOM saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, THE PEOPLE AGAINST WHOM THE LORD HATH INDIGNATION FOREVER.

Romans 9:13 - As it is written, Jacob have I loved, BUT ESAU HAVE I HATED.

2 Esdras 6:7-9 - Then answered I and said, What shall be the parting asunder of the times? or when shall be the end of the first, and the beginning of it that followeth? And he said unto me, From Abraham unto Isaac, when Jacob and Esau were born of him, Jacob's hand held first the heel of Esau. For ESAU IS THE END OF THE WORLD, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.

The so-called white race are the Biblical Edomites and Wicked the Bible speaks of. They have deceived the world with their false religion (i.e Christianity and the RCC even funded and created Islam). They deceive the world with their false images of GOD and Christ painting them as white people. They deceive the world with their false history and claim the every civilization on Earth was white and that the Roman and Greek Empires had no other people of color, when in fact those empires were the first two multicultural civilization on Earth. They deceive the world into believing that they always controlled and ruled Europe when people of color including the Moors ruled and controlled the majority of Europe during the Byzantine Empire and Middle Ages. They even deceive themselves and believe that Columbus discovered America. They deceive the world today with their false democracy and political systems and with their false peace treaties and humanitarian missions,when all they do is kill the people of the lands they go to and then take their natural resources for financial gain and set up military bases there and set up puppet leaders who represent the West's interest and the interest of the Banking Elites in the stead of the previous leaders. Then they used the media who is controlled by the false jewish people to spin pure propaganda and lies to the sheeple who eat up what they hear and see as it if is truth, not realizing that the false jewish people and other so-called white people in power have continually used these type of tactics to hide the truth and distort history (i.e the Holohaux).

The cat is out of the bag and everyday the so-called white race is being exposed for their deceitful and oppressive wickedness and the time of their oppressive reign on the Earth is coming to an end. Their entire society is on the verge of complete destruction and collapse. The economy will fall soon and the West (which includes its spearhead nation America) will be at War with all the other nations of the world, being precipitated with those false jewish people in the land of Israel attacking Iran. That's Biblical Prophecy right there. And the bottom line is that during WWIII America (Babylon) will be destroyed with Nuclear Fire and the Beast (NATO aka the so-called white man's wicked and oppressive power structure) will be finally destroyed. The LORD is coming back soon to establish the Kingdom (which will be on Earth) and all these Edomites will be put down and righteousness will reign on Earth and all other nations outside the true Nation of Israel will be in servitude under the real Israelites in the Kingdom of Heaven. Because as we all know when the so-called white man reigns on the Earth wickedness increases to astronomical levels.

P.S.
The only people that will refute this are these damn devils because they cant except the fact that all the wickedness they have done over the years will finally come back on them. But the fact of the matter is every nation and people of the planet Earth hates you devils and cant wait to see you fall and be destroyed.

Proverbs 16:4 - The LORD hath made all [things] for himself: yea, EVEN THE WICKED for the day of evil.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP