Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Meditation seems so much...easier
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just a little backstory...I have been meditating for about a year now. I used to meditate a couple times a week because it was very refreshing to me at the time. Unfortunately my life had been turned basically upside down lately and I have not taken the time out to spiritually connect as I had before. As of the last 6 months, I slowly veered away from my spiritual life and only do it about once a month.

Well anyways last night I was meditating and as it usually takes me about 30 minutes to get into a deep meditative state, last night I was very worked up and was still able to completely relax and enter my deep meditative state within seemingly minutes.

I was fascinated after I came out of this meditation. I was meditating on turning my luck around as I have been going through a very tough rough patch lately. I felt as if this was the most amazing thing thats happened to me since I ALMOST obtained astral projection a few months ago. It was so much easier to focus on my goal. I felt as if I had a direct connection to God, which I have never really felt before through meditation. Once I entered my deep state, I felt guilt. I aknowledged the guilt by apoligizing for veering away from my spiritual life. I then saw a foot step forward. I took this as step 1 of turning my luck around. God wanted me to aknowledge that he was not happy that I have been caught up in lifes dramas. Admitting that I needed to focus on my spiritual life was step one of the process. I then felt a strong feeling of motivation. I was motivated to love unconditionally. I then saw another step in front of the previous one. I felt that God wanted me to get motivated to return to my spiritual life, and I did feel that motivation. Finally, I felt a very stong feeling of the stripping of all my stresses and worries. I then saw a 3rd step and then felt the most relieved I have ever felt in my entire life. I was more clear headed than I had been in years.

I felt as if God had just reached out to me on a personal level giving me advice and guidance in acheiving my goal upon entering meditation.

As many times as I used to meditate and no matter how many techniques I used, I never ever felt a message this strong. Its as if Gods power was upon me. Like there was a whole new energy being formed and I was not even shocked or surprised about what was going on. I was understanding.

Now I have never had any visions, I just use meditation as a stress reliever and to stay level headed when times get crazy, but last night something was different. Im telling you people that there is a new energy upon us that is very strong. It is a very positiver and comforting energy. It was amazing. I came out of my meditation feeling more refreshed than I have in months. So refreshed that I woke up early just to get a workout in. I am usually a grog in the morning and dread waking up, but this was different. I felt like I was a whole new person.

Has anyone else experienced stronger energies lately or had "visions" like this happen to them? I am very intrigued as I have never had a vision at all let alone a vision that affected me physically, emotionally, and mentally. Either way it was the most awesome thing I have had happen to me in a long time and I hope that God continues to help me through the hard times by keeping me motivated.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP