Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject i can tell you the future now until 2007
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To all it may concern hello i will get straight to the point. I have visions of the future, not far into the future as some of these people will tell you because they are the hoaxers, but into the future until end 2006. These visions have been seen within me i am very close 2 the world and would like to share my inner images to all who it may concern. I will not go off on one for now but if you would like to know as of what you can ask me i can tell you what can happen or what will happen in my case what will happen. I have visions, visions of the future and i can tell you the events which will be bought upon within the next few months. If anyone would like to ask me a question please feel free other than that please read peacefully if you can because i promise the future will not be a bright one nor a damaging one. The future is in your hands the hands of the leaders and only you people can prevent the future if you had the will and peace freedom loyalty. Do not read upon those profits as only the future will be determind by yourselves. I warn you however, the future is very little. Take Care. Halemchenorita
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP