Users Online Now: 1,677 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 764,076
Pageviews Today: 1,304,752Threads Today: 498Posts Today: 9,214
02:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just watched my sister have a stillbirth after 5 years of trying. WHAT is the greater purpose?!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I watched my sister go through five years of waiting month by painful month to get pregnant as she watched all of her siblings have children. It finally happened earlier this year and I have never seen her happier or more beautiful. She took such good care of herself, she did everything right.
I got called to the hospital Monday to watch her go into labor too early and they told her she had to deliver a baby that was too young to make it. He was a boy, and he was beautiful. I cried every tear with her at her side for two days with her wonderful husband and still at home my tears won't stop.
WHAT is this greater purpose?! Every word I tried to say to her as she wept over her perfect son sounded empty and hollow. As a mother to five, how can anything I say even relate to her lonely heartache? My heart broke into a million pieces as we all said goodbye. I gave him my ring I always wear, I'd have buried him with my own heart if I could have.
There's NO reason. None. This post will soon be lost and abandoned among the many other threads but his life deserved a moment of recognition. Let this please compel you to look around you today and show someone close to you that you care. Love those around you with everything you've got, let my nephew's death have meaning on you for one moment to cherish what you have because it could end in an instant.
If you run across this post and you'd like, please post flowers, hearts, or just send your love out to my sister, and my sweet nephew up above.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP