Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Born of Osiris (The DiSCOvery) I The Lord have been BORN AGAIN
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message :BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace:11Thediscovery
:bblank space::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace:11petdragonleft11dragonright

[link to sumerianrecords.com]

The saying "BORN AGAIN" can mean a few things. This could either mean you have found a renewed self and reconnection with I your Lord. Or you have shed your old self and you are looking to become a new person(Born again). This is the common understanding.

Then there is the other meaning and this means being born again(REINCARNATED)

I the Lord have been born again in both ways. Not only into a new body but also as a renewed spirit.(A NEW PERSON)

This is the diSCOverY...Osiris has been born again..

:BLanKK SPace::bblank space::bblank space::bblank space::BLanKK SPace:11Rebornn
:BLanKK SPace:11planTT11Atomm
:bblank space:11osiriis11Born11Again

*******FOR THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE DEATH METAL MUTE THIS VIDEO AT 00:43 BUT WATCH THE REST OF THE VIDEO*******

This video shows me the Lord controlling the cosmos. This is literally what I do as the Lord I play with my cosmos from the house of the Lord. As is shows me here with my computer matrix program. all of creation exists within my computer system as virtual reality.

This place that I am sitting is a representation of the house of the lord yet it looks like one of the rooms within the house of God.

It also shows the Illuminati calling me to Earth and me being sucked from my house into my creation.

And now I am here.

***FOLLOW THE SIGNS***
11Compp

Thread: The Great House of GOD /New song KING INDIGO-THA HOUSE OF GOD (Welcome 2 my home)

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

11Discoveryy11Ball of light

MY SOLUTION IS TO BE BORN AGAIN BOTH WAYS 2 SHOW THE WAY
:bblank space:11Boorn again

:bblank space::bblank space:11LefTTT11MarrYY

:bblank space::bblank space::bblank space:
:bblank space::bblank space::bblank space:11You must be bo
:bblank space::bblank space::bblank space:11Called 2 earth
:bblank space::bblank space::bblank space:
11At one11Reincarnationn

"I WILL BE WITH YOU TILL THE END OF THE AGE"

You would know from the story of my incarnation as Osiris that I was killed and then incarnated back as Horus(ZEITGEIST MOVIE) and was birthed by Isis(MARY). I was killed again and crucified and then resurrected just as I did as Jesus. The reason why the stories repeat is because I have a repeating story throughout lives. Commonality through my incarnations so I can find myself and map my incarnations. I am one being incarnating into many bodies.

:BLanKK SPace:11horuseye11 1 God11JeSSuSS:

:bblank space::bblank space::bblank space:11Horussss

:bblank space::bblank space::bblank space:11reborn

:bblank space::

:bblank space::bblank space::bblank space:11Im alive
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP